Random visual static on games afte varying amounts of time, and then black screen after 30 or so more minutes

doinurmop

I've been having this issue for ages and I cannot for the life of me figure what's causing it.

I was just playing cold war and this happened

https://streamable.com/kx27st

This same thing has happened in a myriad of games, sometimes different graphical issues but this static-like one is the most common.

my temps at the time

68fyKqD.png

Then usually a while after that happens, my screen goes black, montors lose connection for a while, game crashes, and the monitors boot back up, so I'm assuming the GPU driver crashes? but I'm completely uncertain, and it still doesn't explain that weird static.

What i've tried

Reinstalling drivers old and new many times using DDU Reinstalling other driver Reinstalling Windows Installing AMD drivers with radeon catalyst thing. Reseating my GPU, and changing my CPU fan.

I'm super uncertain as to what could be causing this so any help is appreciated.

Sepecs

RX 580 XTR

I5 4690K

16GB Ram

650 W PSU

I'm guessing it's my GPU or PSU but I have no clue.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

Do you have a friend that could lend you their GPU to try? I think that's the easiest solution now since you've tried everything else related to the GPU with drivers etc. Because if you try another GPU and everything works fine you will either know it's the GPU or you'll know that it's not.

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

29 minutes ago, MorbidAngel said:

Do you have a friend that could lend you their GPU to try? I think that's the easiest solution now since you've tried everything else related to the GPU with drivers etc. Because if you try another GPU and everything works fine you will either know it's the GPU or you'll know that it's not.

Could ask my friend who's in the same accommodation as me, but it'd be inconvenient asf for him, plus my setup would probs be a major bottleneck.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese