Any Recommendations for a New Case?

UsefulPineapple

I鈥檓 doing some system聽upgrades soon and I鈥檓 going to replace my old case. I built this back in 2015 and this was my original caseAD887E06-2501-4878-93FD-47253416611E.jpeg.ed6903b379080ed3fed8ca596d9214ad.jpeg

B37C9FB5-BCD9-4F0C-AF0A-A098C62DAD80.jpeg.86cd8c66c597b937e03a9d4d9fc85c92.jpeg

(Please notice the lack of RGB, that means this is old 馃槀)

Im thinking of switching over to the Meahify 2 (mainly because I can鈥檛 stand front panels with tempered glass)聽DF2A20AA-6955-4E84-AEBD-DBE7EB91BAE1.png.377ecb255b279a81405cca37b88a67da.png

Any other suggestions for a different case? I just want to see if there is anything else out there that I might like the look of.

Lian-Li Lancool, NZXT H510 or the Corsair 4000D.聽

I have the Lian-Li 011-D Mini and the build quality is excellent.聽 My old case was a Corsair and it's still going strong after 6 years, nothing broken or worn out.聽 A workmate has the NZXT and loves it.聽 All of those cases are pretty cheap, just depends on what look you prefer and what you need from the front I/O.

28 minutes ago, UsefulPineapple said:

system聽upgrades soon

ATX, mATX, ITX?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.聽

3 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

ATX, mATX, ITX?

I had to get a new board because my old one died, and I had to go with mATX since this happened back in late March and stuff was out of stock. So I guess mATX?

1 hour ago, UsefulPineapple said:

I had to get a new board because my old one died, and I had to go with mATX since this happened back in late March and stuff was out of stock. So I guess mATX?

Then get the Meshify C Mini.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

On 1/20/2021 at 5:04 PM, Middcore said:

Then get the Meshify C Mini.

I looked at it and decided to go with the Meshify 2 that why I can upgrade to a full ATX in the future. I also do YouTube so having the extra hard drive space to store old recordings was attractive for me.