Watercooled, modded NZXT Phantom 530 (1st build BTW)

chos5555

love the way you have gone all ham on that cable management ,looks beast ...

Thanks

Update:

Ok, so finally after like 3 days of work it is here 

I got the covers from my grandpa, the plasti dip and put everything together!!!

Let's get to it shall we?

Look at the covers 

ISLGtIY.jpg

From the other side xD

vE6KHRE.jpg

I just put it to the case to get an idea what am I dealing with

UIZns4Z.jpg

I removed the protective foil or whatever it is called  and already drilled 1 hole for the screws that will be holding it down

SNgwGNv.jpg

From another angle

ajSPiLB.jpg

I got all the holes for the screws that will hold it drilled :) 2 at the top, 2 at the bottom

gS8ufip.jpg

The tube is pretty badly crooked though

QmbTU8h.jpg

I was bored so I made a model of how the loop will look(made it in school :D)

MxFhhb2.jpg

Also I will rotate the flow of the water... that means rotate the CPU block, I made an arrow on the drawing :)

0ZB0uGL.jpgI cut a piece under the mobo tray out... you will see why on next couple pictures

h6D0LZk.jpg

The hole from the front

1TTtMlY.jpgNow you can see what I will do with that hole

pP7U1Nx.jpgAnd from the back... the hole comes into play 

4pYSo0z.jpgI mounted the HDD with 4 screws so it holds even in an angle 

oRL9G5k.jpgCloseup on the holes and screws

8v5BWQ0.jpgI got this in mail... what can it be??
iT6r2Kz.jpgIf you guessed plastidip, you guessed right :)

cHCqtgR.jpgIt is rebranded performix plastidip :)

Cd9f9an.jpgOne of them didn't have a fat cap?? LOL? What if I ordered one and they game me a one without it? I of course have some from the time I was into graffiti LOL

gyWP6Xn.jpgYou remember the crooked tube? I won't leave it like that of course

vHfXOqI.jpgThe hole was perfect for my tube :) this was just a scrap piece, not the actual piece in the build

rygZzh3.jpgI messed up the first few coats :( I will have to add few more so it is even and without any cracks or holes in the paint

eQtupef.jpg

Though I had to try if the HDD looks good :)

HsJfVaj.jpgI just put it into the PC to see how it looks

50BhabI.jpgThis mess was in my room when I was doing it :)

50BhabI.jpgPerfected coating... it is better if you do not count the massive crack in it... though you won't see it, so I didn't want to spend another 2 hours on it 

mXufQka.jpgAnd I even took apart the loop and poked the tube through the hole when all the paint dried and I installed the HDD

ZLba23e.jpgIt looks pretty nice I'd say, but it is not the end

A4WR9EI.jpgJust showing the back with the wires attached

fA42Vfa.jpgDo you see anything extra in the case now?? Yes I painted and put the cover next to the silver rad in there

B4hiu5w.jpgCloseup  It is nicely hiding all the wires I had there... just does what it is supposed to do... "covers" it

DWap6bz.jpg

The back of the cover... do you see all the cables in there?

1syOepV.jpgNow comes the hard part... look at my messy cables... I won't be able to do much with those... there is just so many of them, it won't look really good, but I will try

0h76hoo.jpgI've done my best, I swear... at least I can close up the panel without problems

kkV6uaU.jpg

Better look at the cable management

kkV6uaU.jpgFinal look at the nearly finished build, pretty sexy hah? BTW did you notice the cover for the bottom fans next to the PSU cover? I will leave that shiny and reflective, I think it will look good with the pump and res on it

OdXU9DW.jpg

So, this is all I have for you for now 

Let me know how do you think it has turned out....

I will get the rest of the parts 7.4.2014(day/month/year) so stay tuned and do not forget to follow if you like the build and you would like to see everything 

Cheers, Chos

I really love this build ;D

The only thing that bothers me is that you have your mouse up on the desk and keyboard on a little thing underneath xD

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

I really love this build ;D

The only thing that bothers me is that you have your mouse up on the desk and keyboard on a little thing underneath xD

Haha, I didn't think of that :) but on the slide out shelf isn't space for the mouse and the mousepad, still it is more comfortable like this ;)

Thanks though

Tommorow I will get the rest of the stuff :3 Stay excited

Quick update: better plan of the loop

post-21779-0-21532200-1396937816_thumb.j

and: my appologies for that the logistics company is late... the stuff will be here today or max tommorow

I would of made it a sleeper build and put it all this in the HP Case haha Nice work!

haha yeah :D thanks