Where can I bulk order Micro B Power Supplies

TubsAlwaysWins

Anyone know anywhere that will sell a set of 10 5V 0.7A Micro B power supplies with a cord attached? 

Something like this: Amazon link for 2 Pack 5V 2A Power Supply

I dont want unreliable ones but the cheaper the better. Ive looked around and cant find much from a more reputable seller (Id prefer to stick somewhere like Amazon or Baltic networks)

Thanks

Edit: On a semi-related topic, do power supplies that output more amps matter? Does that mean that the device plugged in can draw up to the amp limit, or will the charger always be putting out the extra amps? (Ie device needs 5V .7A, if I use a 5V 2A Power supply)

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Ali express or ebay

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

4 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Edit: On a semi-related topic, do power supplies that output more amps matter? Does that mean that the device plugged in can draw up to the amp limit, or will the charger always be putting out the extra amps? (Ie device needs 5V .7A, if I use a 5V 2A Power supply)

The device will draw as much as it can from the charger, up to the limit of the charger.

The charger will only supply as much as the device can draw. So, if the device can only take 5V 0.7A and it's connected to a 5V 2A charger then the charger will only output 5V 0.7A.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

2 hours ago, RAS_3885 said:

The device will draw as much as it can from the charger, up to the limit of the charger.

The charger will only supply as much as the device can draw. So, if the device can only take 5V 0.7A and it's connected to a 5V 2A charger then the charger will only output 5V 0.7A.

Awesome thank you! Thats what I thought but i have never been sure

Breaking things 1 day at a time