Scroll wheel binds/profile switching G Pro/G 403

BunnyKraken
Hi,
I'm looking at buying a Logitech mouse, just wondering about couple of technical issues I can't find answer to.
Can I with Logitech G Pro/ G Pro Wireless / G403
  1. Use Logitech software to bind mouse scroll wheel up/down scrolls to a keystroke/macro ?
  2. Use different profiles that I can switch in game ?
  3. Switch profiles with DPI switch button ?
  4. If the things mentioned above aren't possible with the mice listed. Can they be done with 3rd party software, and is it easy. Your recommendations ?

I have a g903 and g305 so I’ll base my answers off of those because I’m pretty sure it is the same.

12 minutes ago, BunnyKraken said:

Use Logitech software to bind mouse scroll wheel up/down scrolls to a keystroke/macro ?

The customizable part of the scroll wheel is the click of it. You can change what it does when u press the middle button (scroll wheel) down but not what happens when you scroll up or down.

15 minutes ago, BunnyKraken said:

Use different profiles that I can switch in game ?

What exactly do you mean by this? You can set it to switch to a different profile for every game as soon as you launch it, are you looking for something else?

17 minutes ago, BunnyKraken said:

Switch profiles with DPI switch button ?

You can set the dpi button(s) to things other than switch dpi and the profiles for each game will automatically switch when you launch the game you have a profile set for. But I don’t think you can swap profiles with the buttons.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

31 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

I have a g903 and g305 so I’ll base my answers off of those because I’m pretty sure it is the same.

The customizable part of the scroll wheel is the click of it. You can change what it does when u press the middle button (scroll wheel) down but not what happens when you scroll up or down.

What exactly do you mean by this? You can set it to switch to a different profile for every game as soon as you launch it, are you looking for something else?

You can set the dpi button(s) to things other than switch dpi and the profiles for each game will automatically switch when you launch the game you have a profile set for. But I don’t think you can swap profiles with the buttons.

Thanks for your quick reply. With the profiles I meant that does the logitech software support different profiles for keybinds/dpi for the mouse, I have different characters in games that require the mouse to have different keybinds. I have my rival 600 set now so that when I click the DPI button it switches the dpi/mouse click bindings with different profiles. So in couple games I have my mouse set so that I click the DPI button and it switches from profile1-profile2-profile3 and back to profile1 when I click the button. Therefore if I can bind the DPI button for example to profile switching it saves time to not alt+tab and change profiles in the software. Secondly I wasn't even sure if logitech software allowed to create different profiles, read an old post.

So seems like logitech doesn't support profile switching with mouse button, and binding scroll wheel up+down.

Have to look at some other mice then, if there isn't a third party apps that can do that better than logitech. 

Razer DA V2 is on my list, but I don't want the synapse bloatware.