I F up and broke one bios in my palit 3070 gamerock

justanewpcguy

long story long

got a palit 3070 game rock and it my pc strating doing some wierd stuff, didn't detect the 3070 it was outputing an imige but it was from microsoft midia or some generic driver i updated the nvidia drivers but every time y finish insatlling them an restart my pc the nvidia expirance said i didn't have it so i went to palit dowloables for my card there was a bios update and after trying to find someone on the web with the same problem(i was alone ) only one guy had a problem some what similar to mine and said it was a vga bios, so, i updated my first bios and my pc restarted(i am dumb and unlucky), i broke the bios and my mother gives me the white light and don't detect the card "luckily" it has dual bios, so i started my pc in silent mode on the card and resolve the original problem witch it was wierd i had to conect the o9ld video card in the 2 pcie slot on the b450 for my pc to detect the 3070 then i had to chage the position of the sata conection(it was the mother bios, it was too old)'

and know i want to fix the vga bios problem, i heard that some dual bios have the posibility to hot flash one bios with the other by turning the pc on the working bios and switching to the other bios and that should worked but i dont know if is possible in my video card and i can not find a user manual anywhere 

thaks

sorry for english