Custom cables vs shorty cables + extensions? Also color suggestions?

Shai Hulud

Hi I'm pretty lost what to do to replace these ugly cables before building my custom loop (top/bottom rads, front pump/distroplate, petg hard tubing, lian li unifans x 10, monoblock and gpu block)

Have a Lian Li 011dxl silver case, asus rog zenith 2 extreme alpha MB which takes 3 different psu cables, evga rtx 3090 gpu which takes 3 8 pin pcie cables, and some sata and front panel cables im considering replacing like the USB cables.  The default cables are way too long and the front of the system doesn't look great and the back is just a mess. Extension cables won't work w/o replacing main cables as there just isn't room.

See pictures below and imagine additionally putting in 10 lian li sl120 fans and a couple radiators and front distro plate. 

My PSUs are Phanteks Revolt Pro 850 chained to Corsair RMX 750W in master/slave mode so I need Phanteks compatible cables. I *think* Seasonic cables would work but am unsure?

Anyway I was looking at cable mod custom cables and it was like 550 dollars just for the PSU cables. Which seems super high but idk whats standard. I mainly just want shorter cables, 20 to 30mm, the ability to customize each strand of the cable I can take it or leave it.

Are there other reliable companies that can do this cheaper? Or should I just get short PSU cables and 20mm extensions? Still expensive but probably half as much.

Some pics of what I'm working with. Can I replace these I/O cables? I'm assuming I can but the USB one was very hard to remove so I just left it alone.

Pics: Front / rear with shield / without shield

In the last pic some cables are unplugged, it's even worse when they're all plugged in. The top cage is the hot swappable drive bay which I'm currently using but I could remove that and put the drives there elsewhere probably.

Having trouble picturing good color combination for the cables. My fittings are all silver and the case is black/silver so I was thinking maybe a silver theme. Pretty sure I'll just use distilled water for coolant. Haven't decided what to do with the rgb, everything still on default settings. Probably do something relatively simple with 1 color (blue maybe?)

Appreciate any/all advice. I dont mind spending if I must, 550 just seems nuts and I've already spent over 10k on the system.20201227_143220.thumb.jpg.b000c4b48cc432ab86e028ae9f28cff1.jpg20201227_143841.thumb.jpg.d5d3b0596832cb880c25c5c13ab086da.jpg20201216_020647.thumb.jpg.fe3072bb5c0e3726ba93b4f8b153c46f.jpg