I want to make a special USB for work.

Rohanz44

I have a USB stick Sandisk extreme pro 128GB and i want to have an installation of Windows 10, a Windows install on it for an easy trouble shoot and a folder to put all other tech programs on it. So i know the best is to have 3 partition on it...Ill try a lot of differents program, Also pay for Many, but i'm stuck cause i need to format the stick entirely when i use Rufus to put Windows on it. And same thing when i use Win to usb to have m'y Windows install on an other partition. Loll i'm in a loop. I have try Aomei, minitool,Disk Manager, and some other does i have forget the name. I hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance. 

Depending on where you work this is a big nono from a security practice POV. For example where I work it would set off alarms and you could be instantly termed. 

Oh i forgot to Say that is to personal work at home.

32 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

Depending on where you work this is a big nono from a security practice POV. For example where I work it would set off alarms and you could be instantly termed. 

Its when i work at home. I have a SSD with Windows on it, a USD key with the installation on it and another one with the softwares. I Buy the Sandisk pro to Do something more Handy. I Do some project at home now. 

Hi Rohan,

I've built something this at work using MediCat & Ventoy. I can load any iso/dwg file off a fat32 formatted usb that boots both legacy + uefi. I have set a winPE 10 bootable to load portable apps like MiniTool, some data recovery apps, etc.

is this what you're looking for?