Why do they need to say that

OwayBaway

People should not be watching how to build a computer if they put water bottles in the microwave LMAO

also.....

lttstore.com

Screenshot 2021-01-19 093242.png

Same reason this is a thing. People are dumb.

9tGvE.jpg

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

1 minute ago, Projekt8276-1 said:

@Voluspano i will pour the coffee there because it is really good for me.....

Probably wont get money from McDonalds if you do. 

But really, in a time where everyone sues over everything they can for an easy buck companies have to cover their own butts. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

1 minute ago, Voluspa said:

But really, in a time where everyone sues over everything they can for an easy buck companies have to cover their own butts. 

i mean... u,,, are correct its like crashing ur car and suing the drivers ed teacher

3 minutes ago, Voluspa said:

The ONLY reason McDonalds was sued in the fashion they were is because they KNEW from thousands of complaints the coffee was far too hot and they chose to not do anything about it because they didn't want people waiting around for free coffee refills AND the woman only wanted (I can't remember if it was partial or full) medical payments and McDonalds refused, thus leading to the need for a larger lawsuit. Some people try to do and sue for really stupid stuff but it irritates me to no end that people can't bother to do any research on some of these lawsuits to see what really happened to cause it in the first place.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, handymanshandle said:

I assume LMG has lawyers. It's the same reason Mitsubishi tells people to not put gasoline all over their car.

THEY SAY THAT

that reminds me of this

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

The same reason the toothpaste label says "do not eat"

well i mean kinda yummy tho

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

The ONLY reason McDonalds was sued in the fashion they were is because they KNEW from thousands of complaints the coffee was far too hot and they chose to not do anything about it because they didn't want people waiting around for free coffee refills AND the woman only wanted (I can't remember if it was partial or full) medical payments and McDonalds refused, thus leading to the need for a larger lawsuit. Some people try to do and sue for really stupid stuff but it irritates me to no end that people can't bother to do any research on some of these lawsuits to see what really happened to cause it in the first place.

Which is exactly why I said they probably wouldn't get any money from them. Thanks for clarifying to people that might not have been around when that lawsuit originally happened.

Project Hot Box

Oppbevaring

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Just now, Voluspa said:

Which is exactly why I said they probably wouldn't get any money from them. Thanks for clarifying to people that might not have been around when that lawsuit originally happened.

Yah, I didn't mean make it sound like I was directing it at you but always someone who comes along 'hurr durr mcdonalds stupid lawsuit people dumb'. There is caution and warning people just to be safe and there is just malicious stupidity which no amount of warning can prevent 😛

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Yah, I didn't mean make it sound like I was directing it at you but always someone who comes along 'hurr durr mcdonalds stupid lawsuit people dumb'. There is caution and warning people just to be safe and there is just malicious stupidity which no amount of warning can prevent 😛

I grabbed the low hanging fruit with that reference.

Spoiler

IMG_0193a.jpgWRF001A_WARNING_ROTATING_FAN_1200x1200.p

Almost every tool made now has the safety goggles warning. Every car for ages, at least here has had the fan warning.

Project Hot Box

Oppbevaring

Why is the 5800x so hot?

-> Moved to Off Topic

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, OwayBaway said:

THEY SAY THAT

that reminds me of this

this remembered me an episode on my exschool

someone bought a peppermint soap or something like that, with a label that said like it was safe for mouth contact or something like that, I don't really remember

anyhow, some guys had the brilliant idea to start to eat it because of that, and many other copied that because they also were doing that, and the soap was really yummy, and they restarted to explain to me how that it was safe to eat, really wtf

3 hours ago, Voluspa said:

Same reason this is a thing. People are dumb.

9tGvE.jpg

Is this some joke? 

French translation sounds like a joke. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti