Need Some Help With My Build

Budget (including currency): Around 12,000 AED

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk 2077, Warzone, Streaming, Video Recording

Other details: My main target is to be able to run most games on 1440p at 144hz, but also like to run 4k above 60 FPS occasionally and mostly for non-competitive/shooter games.

My Current build:

4a4748ff-4ecb-487f-9cad-6ebd324f9870.jpg.7e72c6f85a4884b6527b500eba290c42.jpg

My Future Build (ASSUMING ALL THE PARTS AVAILABLE):
Untitled.png.5c29945c91031c1612e9103fc8c96b67.png

I'm in no rush for this upgrade, and I could totally wait till the prices fall down so that I could hopefully get my hands on the RTX 3090 and 5900x which was initially my first goal for the build, but not sure when the prices will be fixed.
Now, since I've been running on an old rig for long time since 2015, there's so many motherboards to choose from. B550 vs X570, Asus vs MSI vs Gigabyte and etc.
But since I liked the ASUS brand from the start, I've found some of the high-end motherboards from the internet based on recommendations and reviews.

• Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula
  • Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi
  • Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
  • Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi
  • Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
  • Asus ROG Strix B550-E Gaming

but there's way too many options, and I don't know what to look for in order to future-proof my build for the next 5+ years.
same goes with RAM, 3200Mhz vs 3600Mhz, CAS 14 vs CAS 16, Timings and so on...

It's that whenever I plan for a new build after a long time, there's always new stuff that I don't know or never heard of, so some of the things I mentioned are new to me and still having that learning process.

My target for hardware components are not fixed, so any kind of suggestion that could potentially favor the budget or improve overall for my build would be appreciated.

You can't future-proof a build. All you can really do is build the performing system within budget and hope it serves your needs for a long time.

Deciding on a motherboard comes down to establishing the features you must have and the ones you would like to have. If there is more than one choice that fits in the budget, pick the one that appeals to your aesthetics.

Unless you are running long memory intensive jobs, the practical difference in memory performance is negligible.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.