Need Help Upgrading Prebuilt HP Computer with Limiting Power Supply

So my friend has an HP prebuilt as his PC, exact model is the 

HP 570 P024D  

specs: 

i5-7400

8GB DDR4

GT 730

product page

He wants to be able to play games on it, it would be easy to say to just slap in a GPU and call it a day but this is where I hit my PC knowledge limit, he has a 180W psu in there. We were planning to have a GTX 1050 ti or a 1650 super in there but due to low wattage, it didn't really happen.

The question is if I can just slap in a regular ATX PSU in there with no problems. The PSU in there is a "180 W uATX aPFC internal power supply"

I have never heard of a uATX psu, only of ATX, and mATX, etc., plus I dont really know much about them.

Any help would be appreciated!

the board appears to just use an atx 24 pin and 4 pin connector , might be able to just ziptie an atx power supply into the case and connect it up. though IDK if you'd want to sink too much into a build like this.

6 minutes ago, deezeewhytea said:

The question is if I can just slap in a regular ATX PSU in there with no problems. The PSU in there is a "180 W uATX aPFC internal power supply"

I have never heard of a uATX psu, only of ATX, and mATX, etc., plus I dont really know much about them.

Any help would be appreciated!

uATX is Micro ATX as well.

The TDP for the 1650 super is 100W so that + the i5 and other components will be an issue.

A regular 1650 might barely fit the envelope. It's close though.

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

the board appears to just use an atx 24 pin and 4 pin connector , might be able to just ziptie an atx power supply into the case and connect it up. though IDK if you'd want to sink too much into a build like this.

Perhaps an SFX PSU?

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, NelizMastr said:

uATX is Micro ATX as well.

The TDP for the 1650 super is 100W so that + the i5 and other components will be an issue.

A regular 1650 might barely fit the envelope. It's close though.

Perhaps an SFX PSU?

If it is possible to replace, then I figure he could just replace it with a regular 500w mATX and add the graphics card.