The smallest overclocked desktop RGB ever

Hello, for sure it's not the smallest desktop ever done, but it's pretty small聽馃檪聽...so聽I put together a Raspberri pi 4b 8gb (overclocked) with an ICE Tower cooler and an RGB OLED 1.5 inch Display (128 x 128 pixel).
I designed the case in Moi3D and printed with a PRUSA聽聽i3 MKs.
As a prototype I'm pretty happy with the result even if the finishing of the print is not super amazing, I'm actually聽investigating to find ways to get a perfect finishing looking quality of the prints (not that easy with a filament printer).

Hope you like it, let me know if you have questions.
Cheers

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Case and lights look awesome, might want to sleeve the fan cable/display cables to clean up the inside.聽

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

Really cool. What would also be cool would be to re-create full tower chassis but super small and place the PI where the motherboard would normally be. That way you have a "normal" pc but just a miniature!

GPU:RTX 2080 Super聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽 聽 聽 聽聽Keyboard:Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Mouse:聽Logitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Headset:Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Mousepad:聽Corsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽聽Controller:聽DualSense 5

Case:Lian Li Lancool II聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 Camera:聽Canon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Cooling:聽Corsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Microphone:聽Trust GXT 252+

Yeah but where does it take air in from? It has an exhaust but no intake so air has to come through the back back in which basically creates a loop of hot air. Sure it's fine for the pi but you should take that into consideration for a second prototype. Otherwise really liking the design so far.

1 minute ago, MorbidAngel said:

Really cool. What would also be cool would be to re-create full tower chassis but super small and place the PI where the motherboard would normally be. That way you have a "normal" pc but just a miniature!

Yess I was thinking about it but is kind of weird to have some cable coming out from聽the top side, they may聽make the tower unstable :/, but for sure its an option I took in consideration, and I may develop it for the next little project 馃槈

Just now, Frank_Art said:

Yess I was thinking about it but is kind of weird to have some cable coming out from聽the top side, they may聽make the tower unstable :/, but for sure its an option I took in consideration, and I may develop it for the next little project 馃槈

Have them go out below and print a little platform for it to route the cables. Kind of like the inside of some chassis where they hide the PSU and cables you know? But instead you can have it hollow so you can just push the cables through it!

GPU:RTX 2080 Super聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽 聽 聽 聽聽Keyboard:Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Mouse:聽Logitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Headset:Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Mousepad:聽Corsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽聽Controller:聽DualSense 5

Case:Lian Li Lancool II聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 Camera:聽Canon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Cooling:聽Corsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽Microphone:聽Trust GXT 252+

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Yeah but where does it take air in from? It has an exhaust but no intake so air has to come through the back back in which basically creates a loop of hot air. Sure it's fine for the pi but you should take that into consideration for a second prototype. Otherwise really liking the design so far.

There are many holes all around, and let be honest, is a raspberry pi, some people run them without a cooler ^^ temperature are absolutely聽fine 馃槈

9 minutes ago, MorbidAngel said:

Have them go out below and print a little platform for it to route the cables. Kind of like the inside of some chassis where they hide the PSU and cables you know? But instead you can have it hollow so you can just push the cables through it!

I'm not sure to understand sry.

13 minutes ago, Frank_Art said:

I'm not sure to understand sry.

Think about it like a laptop cooler, just a little stand you place it on and you have holes in the bottom of the chassis where you can route the cables through haha

2 hours ago, Frank_Art said:

There are many holes all around, and let be honest, is a raspberry pi, some people run them without a cooler ^^ temperature are absolutely聽fine 馃槈

Totally true. Just one of those you have space in the front there anyways so why not situations :P.