Brightness fluctuates between light and dark backgrounds!!! :-/

CaptA380

The brightness of my display gradually increases when I move from a black screen to a white screen, for eg. suppose I am on YouTube home page (In dark theme) which is dark and quickly move to lets say this site i.e, linustechtips.com which is very much light (basically most of the area is white), the brightness will be too low at the starting and gradually come back to normal. I don't know why this happens and even the brightness bar remains constant. Everything on the laptop is up-to-date.
Is this any feature kinda thing or a bug? Even though it's not very annoying but still!
Specs - Acer Nitro 5, 8GB Ram, Ryzen 5 3550H, RX560X, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD.
Radeon Software version - 20.12.1 

A solution from this thread:This is an INTEL Graphics Control Panel Feature. If you notice, it only happens when you're using the battery. But if your laptop is plugged in, it works fine, no brightness changes.

In order to disable it go to:
Control Panel > Intel Graphics Control Panel > Energy (At the bottom)

Here you'll see the "Technology for screen energy saving". Or something like that (My PC is in Spanish). Disable it.

And that's it! You should be good to go! :)

Hope it helps

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/520469/turn-of-adaptive-brightness-acer-nitro-5

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

7 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

A solution from this thread:This is an INTEL Graphics Control Panel Feature. If you notice, it only happens when you're using the battery. But if your laptop is plugged in, it works fine, no brightness changes.

In order to disable it go to:
Control Panel > Intel Graphics Control Panel > Energy (At the bottom)

Here you'll see the "Technology for screen energy saving". Or something like that (My PC is in Spanish). Disable it.

And that's it! You should be good to go! :)

Hope it helps

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/520469/turn-of-adaptive-brightness-acer-nitro-5

But I have AMD CPU and GPU, I had mentioned on the post...so I don't have anything like INTEL Graphics Control😅😅
Still I will look of on the AMD Radeon to find something like that

12 minutes ago, CaptA380 said:

But I have AMD CPU and GPU, I had mentioned on the post...so I don't have anything like INTEL Graphics Control😅😅
Still I will look of on the AMD Radeon to find something like that

oh sorry didn't see that

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

9 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

maybe you have dynamic contrast turned on in your monitor settings, disable it and it shouldn't do that anymore

2 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

oh sorry didn't see that

Yeah I found the same for AMD, there's something called Vari-Bright in the AMD Radeon setting which does that to save power. Thanks you all for your support!!! ❤️image.png.2afe7f0174bc4a80edae78494e4521a3.png