Regarding sites that claim to activate my windows for free

AjayVishal

Recently I came across a site that claims to activate my windows for free. I tried it on a VM and it works perfectly fine. But it says that my windows is activated and managed by my organization. I want to know if it is actually safe and if it is, can i do it on my pc? < removed by moderation >

Edited by LogicalDrm

4 minutes ago, AjayVishal said:

Please... Please... no matter if it's safe or not.... please buy windows legit......

Edited by LogicalDrm

*** Thread locked ***

Asking or giving advice on piracy, or linking to sites that enable or distribute pirated stuff is not allowed:

• Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.
    • Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
    • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
    • Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

As a note. The method used in there is KMS activation. It would be legal and correct way to activated licenses inside bigger companies. In short, they connect your PC to some company network and that network serves it activation for some time period (1-2 years probably).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv