Recommended power strips for using all. 1-3 wall plugs available (Each can have capacity to take in 1400 watts and pc will be directly in wall)

Dragro2k

Budget (including currency): N/A

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: everything from entertainment, gaming and heavy work loads. 

Other details Triple monitor setup (4k), high end gaming/workstation pc (1600 watts)(4k),  PS5, xbox series X, nintendo switch dock, console "TV" monitor (40" monitor w/2.1 hdmi capability in near future) and much more.  I plan on making my room the dream office and stream setup. 

I am in Nevada so I never have surges but I still want some protection and mainly a bunch of safe enough outlets that I'm available to use. 

You need to elaborate on what you actually want. What does "what all I need in order to plug all the above in" mean? 

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Just now, Vitamanic said:

You need to elaborate on what you actually want. What does "what all I need in order to plug all the above in" mean? 

Power outlet/surge protector.  I know that I can have up to 24 outlets in one but I need to know the limits of the outlet wattage. 

7 minutes ago, Dragro2k said:

Power outlet/surge protector.  I know that I can have up to 24 outlets in one but I need to know the limits of the outlet wattage. 

Most sockets are 15 amps in the US or other 120v areas, so the most you can pull from that type of outlet is 1500W or so before you trip a breaker. Same often goes for the entire  room for that matter if it's on the same circuit... Technically said circuits should be able to push out up to 1800W but most breakers will cut off before that.

I'd look into what kind of wiring you have. You want to make sure your room isn't going to be capped at 1500W before you go and buy all of this stuff and run it at once, especially a PC that pulls 1600W at load.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

4 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

Most sockets are 15 amps in the US or other 120v areas, so the most you can pull from that type of outlet is 1500W or so before you trip a breaker. Same often goes for the entire  room for that matter if it's on the same circuit... Technically said circuits should be able to push out up to 1800W but most breakers will cut off before that.

I'd look into what kind of wiring you have. You want to make sure your room isn't going to be capped at 1500W before you go and buy all of this stuff and run it at once, especially a PC that pulls 1600W at load.

Thank you for your help

nly way to do it is two power outlet and ups, that's as safe as you can go tbh