Jhendy1326

Set up:

case: Coolmaster

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

GPU: a New Zotac 3060 Ti

Motherboard: asrock b450 pro

Ram: (2 sticks) Viper 3000 mhz 4 GB

power supply: Evga BR 500

so recently I ordered 2 more Viper 3000 mhz 4gbs of RAM. Same as the ones I already have in my pc. Once Installed I started getting blue screen crashes after about 10 minutes on. I took them out, cleaned them, put them back in, and it kept happening, ran a windows Memory diagnostic, got a memory issue. Took the two new ones out after double checking it in the system, still crashed. Thoughts? New to building my pc been slowly upgrading jt. Trying it without the new Ram seems to be working fine again 

Are you running XMP? if yes, disable. disable all overclocking. CPU and RAM

just to be sure, take out the 2 old sticks and keep the new ones in and see if its stable.

if yes, try resetting your BIOS.

if no, you might just have faulty RAM slot. test this by placing them in the slots that the old RAM were in.

Check the ram speed, first gen ryzen wasn’t too good with fast ram occasionally, and even more so when it’s 4 sticks. You’re sorta doing the worst combo there if you pulled an unlucky straw.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

People are going to jump on me for saying this, but increase your ram VOLTAGE by 5% and decrease your ram SPEED by a single increment (3000 down to 2933 or 2800).  See if that gets you stable, then you can try either going back up to 3000 or you can try going back down to stock voltage.

And don't be too worried, nearly all name-brand electronics are designed to operate within 10% of their stock voltage safely.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...