How do I fix a blue yeti

RTX 3070 I7 11800h
Go to solution Solved by RTX 3070 I7 11800h,
3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I assume you've tried a new USB cable

Nope same usb cable

Edit: WTF as soon as I unplug headphones and put them into my laptop it starts working again. wait ima examine it more

Heyo. I have a blue yeti I would say about 2 years of intensive use.. mmm maybe 2.8 years and its been working great but now its fast blinking red on the front when I plug it in and my laptop knows its plugged it but it cant use it no input out of the headphones and no input for audio for the yeti. it fast blinks red for like a couple of times sometimes its 3 and sometimes its 7 if you need a video tell me

Edit: I have dropped it a couple of times on accident when I pull my headphones to far. but that was a year ago

3 minutes ago, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

Heyo. I have a blue yeti I would say about 2 years of intensive use.. mmm maybe 2.8 years and its been working great but now its fast blinking red on the front when I plug it in and my laptop knows its plugged it but it cant use it no input out of the headphones and no input for audio for the yeti. it fast blinks red for like a couple of times sometimes its 3 and sometimes its 7 if you need a video tell me

Edit: I have dropped it a couple of times on accident when I pull my headphones to far. but that was a year ago

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Nope same usb cable

Edit: WTF as soon as I unplug headphones and put them into my laptop it starts working again. wait ima examine it more