Did they find it? Or part of it? Flight MH370

Imabigmac

They reportedly found a large debris item that is 80' long and a few other items in the Indian Ocean about 1500 miles from Perth AUS. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/australia-spots-objects-possibly-tied-to-malaysia-jet-us-expands-role-in-search/2014/03/20/1bb8d138-afec-11e3-95e8-39bef8e9a48b_story.html

5bd4a221db1444e49c9726912b2c1266.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

good news?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

good news?

if its part of plane yes, otherwise it's a waste of time. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

They most have gotten really lost if they started going backwards, or they were trying to get back to the airport

They most have gotten really lost if they started going backwards, or they were trying to get back to the airport

or got bored put the plane on auto pilot, fell asleep and woke up to a loud BANG!

Spoiler

or got bored put the plane on auto pilot, fell asleep and woke up to a loud BANG!

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

no terrorism, just lazy people who screwed up the autopilot. 

Spoiler

I can't wait to watch this on national geographic in Air Crash Investigation.

yea, don't know if it's sick or not but I like watching airplane/ship disaterson TV. 

Spoiler

Probably flew right over Australia, may have even crashed not far off shore, just we're to drunk to notice...  Be good if they do find it

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I don't know if you guys know this, but the pilot had a flight sim,which turns out to have had some data purposley modified and deleted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-fbi-called-in-to-recover-deleted-data-from-flight-simulator-at-pilots-home-9202234.html

The FBI is looking into recovering the data.

Also I wan't to add a little bit of what my dad thinks may have happened. My father has works in Aerospace Engineering, and is a retired soldier from a signal battalion from Romania (NATO).

From the start my dad pointed out to me that there are usually backup systems in place for tracking other than radar and normal air to ground communications, such as satellite. This information wasn't reported on by the media a few days after the plane went missing. Also, wouldn't it be quite suspicious if military radar essentially finds a 'ufo' with no call sign to display? As was the case as the transponder on the flight was probably intentionally disabled.

Unless the airplane flew 'under the radar' so to speak. A plane like the 777 is capable of flying extremely close to sea level, thus leaving possibility of obfuscating radar signals.

Although it is strange that the navigation system of the plane was programmed to head that far SW.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I don't know if you guys know this, but the pilot had a flight sim,which turns out to have had some data purposley modified and deleted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-fbi-called-in-to-recover-deleted-data-from-flight-simulator-at-pilots-home-9202234.html

The FBI is looking into recovering the data.

Also I wan't to add a little bit of what my dad thinks may have happened. My father has works in Aerospace Engineering, and is a retired soldier from a signal battalion from Romania (NATO).

From the start my dad pointed out to me that there are usually backup systems in place for tracking other than radar and normal air to ground communications, such as satellite. This information wasn't reported on by the media a few days after the plane went missing. Also, wouldn't it be quite suspicious if military radar essentially finds a 'ufo' with no call sign to display? As was the case as the transponder on the flight was probably intentionally disabled.

Unless the airplane flew 'under the radar' so to speak. A plane like the 777 is capable of flying extremely close to sea level, thus leaving possibility of obfuscating radar signals.

Although it is strange that the navigation system of the plane was programmed to head that far SW.

interesting to hear an opinion from someone in the aviation industry.

Spoiler

I can't wait to watch this on national geographic in Air Crash Investigation.

I love that series.

But it will take at least 4 years till we get that episode.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

They said this before.... I can't see it crashing since the plane made a handshake with control after 7 hours of disappearance.

I would say someone is loading it with a bomb, and going to fly it into Israel during Passover next month.  

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

This is insensitive and infantile, but it made me laugh.

1798578_853686844657251_1827499083_n.jpg

I approve. I can't help but laugh either at this...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

What happened to a plane that the pilots had turned on the auto pilot, and somehow turned it off buy using a foot rest that was too close to the buttons?

Hope they find it.

I think I watched that on a mayday type show.

Spoiler

Nothing found as i type this message. there is probably lots of garbage and debis floating around the ocean.

Doesn't make sence that it would go there anyway. if there was a problem the pilots or someone onboard would have messaged for help / mayday.

a long shot but it could have been flown to a forign country and hidden in an old hanger or something, just to mess with peoples heads and wonder where it is. or aliens took it.

its a mistery to everyone, but at the same time i don't think anything like this has happened, so it could be anything.

got to love Asus components

Nothing found as i type this message. there is probably lots of garbage and debis floating around the ocean.

Doesn't make sence that it would go there anyway. if there was a problem the pilots or someone onboard would have messaged for help / mayday.

a long shot but it could have been flown to a forign country and hidden in an old hanger or something, just to mess with peoples heads and wonder where it is. or aliens took it.

its a mistery to everyone, but at the same time i don't think anything like this has happened, so it could be anything.

I think some satellite "pinged" the plane or something after it dropped off the radar, hence proving it didn't crash right away. 

search-area-for-flight-mh370.jpg

Spoiler

+1 on that idea. My father believes the same thing.

Even 'if' there was an electrical problem airplanes have a backup generator commonly referred to as an 'apu' (auxiliary power unit). Also trained pilots will know how to glide their planes to safety in case of a loss of engine power.

Technically speaking an airplane that size shouldn't have just 'vanished' off radar, even civilian, unless it was flying extremely low to the water (sea level).

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.