Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Response to Linus' Terrible Non-Apology About RAID Sponsorship

TBF imo although OP is definitely a bit harsh and I find at least the part about Linus's audience being ~14 years old being a bit too much of an assumption (like, does the creator of OP have a screenshot or something of the stats to prove the average age of Linus's audience?), I still agree with a good amount (but not all) of the OP's points.  I know Linus himself even emphasized how LMG likes to be as transparent as possible (including during the WAN show in question), and although I also do think that it can be pretty tough to be as transparent as possible given LMG's very frequent release schedule (I can only imagine how busy LMG is with a daily video release schedule), it still can be pretty confusing to some viewers at the very least when the CEO himself sends out very mixed messages to his audience every now and then.

But along the sentiment of OP, I do remember clearly that Linus and someone else (sorry can't remember off top of my head) during a WAN show/live stream personally interviewed reps from PIA to show the audience that they do take vetting sponsorships very seriously, which makes it all the more confusing that Linus described the vetting process as basically just "dinking around" during the WAN show.  Now, if the vetting process has in fact changed since that PIA rep live stream, then I'm still OK with that (I worked at Micro Center for months myself, and can tell you that when it comes to business stuff there's a lot of grey-area stuff involved, which includes at least some of what OP is trying to address), but as long as LMG officially notifies his audience of the change, especially given how much Linus himself seems to take transparency very seriously.

27 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Fun fact: LMG is a business & Linus personally owes us nothing.

You are correct, but don't forget that LMG operates several Youtube channels, and until LMG decides to delete all of them they are still beholden to YouTube.  And whether any of us likes it or not, if any YouTube channel isn't at least somewhat careful about how they interact with their audience, then one can be sure to expect "the Algorithm" to not treat them well...  Now, I'm sure that LMG will still be fine even (absolutely worst case scenario) if they suddenly lost a million subscribers (I doubt that this incident would cause such a thing anyway), but I'm also sure that if LMG isn't careful with how they interact with their YouTube audience, well... let's just say that LMG might not have a good time.

(Btw LMG please don't delete all ur YT channels that could actually be catastrophic).

35 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Fun fact: LMG is a business & Linus personally owes us nothing. His "non apology" was a non apology because he has nothing to apologise for, the second he allows the consumers who literally give him nothing to dictate what he can and cannot do with his business is when LMG dies and over 20 people end up on unemployment.

I don't like this argument, because you're basically saying you're not allowed to critisize any company ever.

Replace "LMG" and the number of employees with this forum's favourite punching bags

• Apple
  • Microsoft
  • Intel
  • NVidia

and half of the tech news sub forum would be empty.

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

Don't dilute <good thing> by always trying to focus on, and drag conversation back to, <bad thing>.

🌲🌲🌲

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

Which reminds me @LogicalDrm I think you owe me an apology for the comments made in this thread:

No, I don't. But I could use one from you for quoting me out of context. You just have to make everyone agree that your opinion is the only correct EVEN WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SAME THING.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

You just have to make everyone agree that your opinion is the only correct EVEN WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SAME THING.

Ok look calm down no need to use all caps; I don't think that OP meant that his/her/their/etc. opinion is correct, simply that to creator of OP there are some inconsistencies as to what has been said in LMG videos and on this forum.  Given how Linus ultimately apologized formally for his PS5 comments not too long ago, and how it does seem that Linus has truly learned a lot from leading LMG, I have faith that LMG will ultimately resolve this issue with integrity.

14 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I don't like this argument, because you're basically saying you're not allowed to critisize any company ever.

Replace "LMG" and the number of employees with this forum's favourite punching bags

• Apple
  • Microsoft
  • Intel
  • NVidia

and half of the tech news sub forum would be empty.

You're free to criticise them all you want but said companies are also free to totally ignore the criticism.

Heck EA have been making bank for years on the back of sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting LA LA LA.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

People sure do get their knickers in an EXTREMELY tight bunch over sponsor-spots, geesh.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

9 minutes ago, linuxChips2600 said:

Ok look calm down no need to use all caps; I don't think that OP meant that his/her/their/etc. opinion is correct, simply that to creator of OP there are some inconsistencies as to what has been said in LMG videos and on this forum.  Given how Linus ultimately apologized formally for his PS5 comments not too long ago, and how it does seem that Linus has truly learned a lot from leading LMG, I have faith that LMG will ultimately resolve this issue with integrity.

This is what I have a problem with though, what issues?

If people don't like the sponsors LMG takes then it's very much a them problem, LMG is a business with expenses and employees and it's all well and good people getting annoyed at things they don't like but they're also not the ones trying to balance the books.

He literally told EVERYONE during WAN exactly what to do is there is a sponsor they don't like, hit the right arrow on your keyboard twice. Boom, LMG still gets paid and you don't have to watch the thing you disagree with.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

There's so much raging about this Raid-game and its microtransactions and its scummy tactics, but then people go full 100% hypocrites and let the tank-game or the battleship-game or whatnot slide, because they happen to like those games. This thread is quite literally OOZING hypocrisy like a radioactive container with sludge inside and a hole on the side.

I declare WereCatf's Rule of MicrotransactionsTM here:

• If a game has microtransactions, it will sooner or later attempt to pull off dirty tactics in an effort to get more money out of people. No exceptions.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

• If a game has microtransactions, it will sooner or later attempt to pull off dirty tactics in an effort to get more money out of people. No exceptions.

I subscribe to this rule.

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

Don't dilute <good thing> by always trying to focus on, and drag conversation back to, <bad thing>.

🌲🌲🌲

4 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

There's so much raging about this Raid-game and its microtransactions and its scummy tactics, but then people go full 100% hypocrites and let the tank-game or the battleship-game or whatnot slide, because they happen to like those games. This thread is quite literally OOZING hypocrisy like a radioactive container with sludge inside and a hole on the side.

Microtransactions 2: The Secret Of The Ooze

Not sure you can trademark a rule though 🤣

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

This thread is quite literally OOZING hypocrisy like a radioactive container with sludge inside and a hole on the side.

Which part? This thread is more critiquing about LMG saying one thing but then doing the other.

ie: saying they only accept sponsors from things they actually use

To

Lul, as long as they're not a scam it's fine

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

• If a game has microtransactions, it will sooner or later attempt to pull off dirty tactics in an effort to get more money out of people. No exceptions

This is to true, wait till people are very invested then milk them dry, very common tactic

My PCs: Desky | Beddie | Miney | Benchie

Things I need help with: (nothing at the moment)

Spoiler

none atm

I hate Intel's pricing, Ryzen's weird quirks, Nvidia's pricing, and Radeon GPUs in general

Spoiler

Products I like:

Spoiler

Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / 10 ii, Asus Strix 970 / 1070, Samsung SSD, WD HDD, Corsair PSUs (AX, RM, CX(grey)), GeForce GPU, NZXT N450/S340, be quiet! Coolers, G.Skill Trident RAM, Logitech M525, Logitech G440, Razer Deathadder Elite

Products I hate:

Spoiler

Xperia Z3, XiaoMi 5c, Radeon GPUs, Razer Audio Products, any bloatwares

Companies I absolutely adore: (and hope it stays that way)

Spoiler

be quiet! - sent me AM4 mounting for my DRP3 even though it's way past the timeframe stated, no questions asked

Corsair - very good RMA experience, absolutely recommend

Companies I hate:

Spoiler

Nvidia, Intel, Apple, TMT (Thundermatch, a retailer)

Personal Blacklisted Companies:

Spoiler

Acer: shit tier quality products, shit tier customer service thus far, they "tried" to solve my issue but they arent really doing anything but delaying and delaying. (on-going case since July)

Gigabyte: horrible customer service (gigabyte had literally 0 customer service, asked me to go to retailer with NO WAY to email them about a question) but at least they fixed my shit in ONE MONTH (would probably take me 1 hour to fix if they let me email them)

XiaoMi Phones: built like a tank but the software is buggy as all hell

Seagate HDD: had too many dead seagate drives

Kingston SSD: 300V controller swap thingy

Razer (except their mouse)

Remember, just because I had good/bad experiences with these companies/product, doesn't mean you will have similar experiences too. I would still recommend these products if they made sense for your needs, but I'll add a disclaimer of my experience if it's relevant. Feel free to DM me asking why they are where they are.

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

Oh damn, did they address why they're on the trial version? They really should

The reason why they were on a trial version is because they don't actually use Monday. They use Trello.

Linus talked about it here:

We use TRELLO over here. We've also played around with Monday.com.

Luke: Oh God their advertisements... That's probably why I get bombed by them al the time because you guys started looking into it.

Linus: Yeah, hold, actually, we did a sponsored thing with them.

Luke: Ohh, *Gets nervous* It's like every second ad on YouTube for me is Monday.

Linus: So this sort of kind of thing hopefully nobody ever sees, even though it's on WAN show. So basically, we took everything... We vetted it. Made sure that it was feature complete , and it's like very similar to Trello. And then we decided okay we can endorse this. It seems really great. So we did a piece and then we just substituded Monday for Trello, in every way that we use Trello already. So the piece was very genuine in the sense that like yes that is exactly how we use our productivity enhancement tools, and we verified that all the same tools are there.

Notice how Linus in this clip also says that they "endorsed" monday.com when they decided to have them as a sponsor?

So like a year ago Linus agreed with me that being sponsored by someone is the same as endorsing them. 

1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

He literally told EVERYONE during WAN exactly what to do is there is a sponsor they don't like, hit the right arrow on your keyboard twice. Boom, LMG still gets paid and you don't have to watch the thing you disagree with.

Or you can install SponsorBlock. It's an addon that automatically skips sponsors. Highly recommend it.

23 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Which part? This thread is more critiquing about LMG saying one thing but then doing the other.

ie: saying they only accept sponsors from things they actually use

To

Lul, as long as they're not a scam it's fine

When he said that the entire world wasn't going through a pandemic and beginning to slip into a recession.

Things change and I have no issues with Linus protecting his business from folding by taking sponsors he might not have done in previous years.

Dont see why people care so much about the sponsor slots. They`re all equally annoying and i skip all of them. As long as the product isnt illegal/scum why lmg shouldnt pick the highest paying ones. The ads are high paying because they have high demands for the commertials. Gus johnson has a good video on this:

TLDR opinion, all ads are garabge and the content would be better without them. Once they`re in the video its already interupting so its mostly irrelevant what the ads are, hence why its no problem to pick the highest paying ones. 

Thats IMO ofc

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

When he said that the entire world wasn't going through a pandemic and beginning to slip into a recession.

Things change and I have no issues with Linus protecting his business from folding by taking sponsors he might not have done in previous years.

Yes I agree, he should do whatever to survive as a company

But I wished he clarify it though, since he did make such a claim before.

People hating his video because of the sponsors is wrong, it's just an ad like any other place, and linus' view of "as long as it's not a scam or fishy company, we'll accept their money" is fine in my book

But saying one thing and doing another is a separate issue, but as long as it's cleared then it's fine.

My PCs: Desky | Beddie | Miney | Benchie

Things I need help with: (nothing at the moment)

Spoiler

none atm

I hate Intel's pricing, Ryzen's weird quirks, Nvidia's pricing, and Radeon GPUs in general

Spoiler

Products I like:

Spoiler

Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / 10 ii, Asus Strix 970 / 1070, Samsung SSD, WD HDD, Corsair PSUs (AX, RM, CX(grey)), GeForce GPU, NZXT N450/S340, be quiet! Coolers, G.Skill Trident RAM, Logitech M525, Logitech G440, Razer Deathadder Elite

Products I hate:

Spoiler

Xperia Z3, XiaoMi 5c, Radeon GPUs, Razer Audio Products, any bloatwares

Companies I absolutely adore: (and hope it stays that way)

Spoiler

be quiet! - sent me AM4 mounting for my DRP3 even though it's way past the timeframe stated, no questions asked

Corsair - very good RMA experience, absolutely recommend

Companies I hate:

Spoiler

Nvidia, Intel, Apple, TMT (Thundermatch, a retailer)

Personal Blacklisted Companies:

Spoiler

Acer: shit tier quality products, shit tier customer service thus far, they "tried" to solve my issue but they arent really doing anything but delaying and delaying. (on-going case since July)

Gigabyte: horrible customer service (gigabyte had literally 0 customer service, asked me to go to retailer with NO WAY to email them about a question) but at least they fixed my shit in ONE MONTH (would probably take me 1 hour to fix if they let me email them)

XiaoMi Phones: built like a tank but the software is buggy as all hell

Seagate HDD: had too many dead seagate drives

Kingston SSD: 300V controller swap thingy

Razer (except their mouse)

Remember, just because I had good/bad experiences with these companies/product, doesn't mean you will have similar experiences too. I would still recommend these products if they made sense for your needs, but I'll add a disclaimer of my experience if it's relevant. Feel free to DM me asking why they are where they are.

Wow, you have some guts to bring up a topic like this. Daring to challenge the lord king in front of his forever loyal subjects, in the den of lio- err, meercats? - is punishable by...public ridicule and name calling I guess. That or being forced to browse LtTsToReDoTcOm for a few hours.

Cheers for also bringing up so many valid points that people will just ignore, dismiss, or misconstrue. The overwhelming majority of viewers must live in Stockholm. 

You can both understand that businesses need to run advertisements, and be upset at what/how many ads (& by whom) they choose to run. I've watched ltt content for years, and I feel linus is more salesman than tech enthusiast now. It's the "boiling frog" metaphor. Whether that applies to him or us is up to you.

Also, please remember that not everyone that brings up things like this is happy to do so. It's pretty fucking sad to feel this way about a content creator I used to like a lot more. It's sad that he's changed in this way.

Also remember, that he makes no mistake that lmg is a business. A businesses number one priority is, money. Money money money. Above everything else - they need money to survive and sustain themselves. However, I have zero doubts that they long ago already made the choice between content, and "comfortable" financial interests. Making the extra buck tilted the scales from content & iNtEgRiTy. Yes, you can absolutely have both, which is part of why this whole situation is so disappointing.

I guess it boils down to what you think linus wanted when he started all this. If you guessed "starting a media group and multiple for-profit businesses", then I guess you're not as disappointed as others.

3 hours ago, linuxChips2600 said:

Look, I don't want to be rude, but you are quite new here and there's more to my opinions on how Lawlz is than just this thread, and the one linked. If you read the one linked, I think you would understand why I'm annoyed to be quoted in this thread and out of context.

5 hours ago, LAwLz said:

The thing is that LTT passed the "shady backroom deals because they now have too many people" threshold a long time ago, and they show no sign of stopping.

RAID was just one of the more obvious examples of this but I've seen it for years.

And by "shady" I mean making ads and being sponsored for products they themselves think are bad and wouldn't personally use or recommend.

That part where Linus says their vetting process is to "dink around with it a bit to see that it's not a flat out scam"? I suspect that's how their vetting process has been for years, and now hopefully more of their viewers realize that too.

So I'm guessing this is why I should, in your opinion, apologize? Because I didn't think LMG was at that point 5 months ago when I wrote that? I'm still 100% behind everything I said in that thread, and considering you didn't bother to contest my reply back then, I think you actually did agree with me (but are/were too proud to show it). I don't see why I should apologize anything. I can say I was wrong, but thats it.

The problem here is that all this is just opinion. You aren't in position where you can prove anything. You are only getting, in your own words, the backlashes, the apologies, and the WAN Shows. You don't watch actual ad spots, you don't use some of the software/hardware/games advertised. You are just making opinions based on what you are watching. Don't try to push your garbage to me like that. I don't take it from LMG, or anyone else from YT, why you would think I take it from you?

I am disappointed that LMG has come to point where they have so few good companies offering them money that they need also the second tier ad spots. And also that the ad spots are lot more about reading company supplied rep sheet than their own opinions of the products. Granted that I also only see ad spots during WAN Show because of Floatplane. Does that change how I see them as company? Not really. I still won't buy anything just because its endorsed by someone I happen to follow. I'm still annoyed about those ad spots for LastPass and Backblaze.

5 hours ago, samcool55 said:

And everybody probably remembers the Dyson disaster...

Sorry, what disaster? Dyson having campaign where they sponsored bunch of tech-tubers at once, making it look like big cliché? Are the products actually bad? AFAIK Dyson still is premium cleaning hardware manufacturer, and has sponsored another video after that said spot. Plus Linus, and iJustine, said to be using the hardware. So what disaster you mean here?

And just in case people are too lazy to read my comment from older thread, I'll emphasize that I am vocal critique of how Linus conducts some parts of his business. Mainly how he interacts with the community, be it through apology videos/threads, their store support or some other parts of messaging overall. Considering the size of the community, and the company, it has taken them couple of years too long to take community again part of the growing company. They could have hired community manager long time ago. A person who oversees (aka would be tagged) anytime sponsor, store, ID claim or anything else was troubling community. Maybe their social media rep could do some of that?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

And just in case people are too lazy to read my comment from older thread, I'll emphasize that I am vocal critique of how Linus conducts some parts of his business. Mainly how he interacts with the community, be it through apology videos/threads, their store support or some other parts of messaging overall. Considering the size of the community, and the company, it has taken them couple of years too long to take community again part of the growing company. They could have hired community manager long time ago. A person who oversees (aka would be tagged) anytime sponsor, store, ID claim or anything else was troubling community. Maybe their social media rep could do some of that?

That would definitely be something I'd like to see. I don't watch a lot of LTT videos anymore, but I do on occasion, and it would be nice to have someone to discuss these issues with. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

when you hire 40 staff members and pay them full time salary and run your own business, you are free to not take sponsorship from companies you don't like.  i don't like it when linus covers chinese bands such as realme/honor/xiaomi etc, i simply decide to skip those episodes. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Intel i7 4790K (4.0 GHz) | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 2x8GB | Asus GeForce GTX 1070 OC Strix | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB | Corsair RM 850W | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM | Logitech® Wireless Combo MK330 | Cooler Master HAF XM | Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5 IPS | 

PCPartPicker 

While i think that most of your comments are nitpicking,you do have a point:

Instead of giving us the roundabouts,just straight out say "If the community doesn't like it,we won't do it in the near future."

Instead of saying it in the end.

And yes there were a few comments by the viewers that didn't make sense,and as a psychology and political science enthusiast i can explain it:

When you don't like something and don't know why,you end up making up reasons to why you hate it.

Another possible reason is populism,"A lot of people don't like it so i don't like it as well",disliking something just because disliking it is popular,that's a bad reason,it lacks rational and fanatic in it's nature.

I think that most people here including myself don't want to see another RAID Shadow Legends ad,

It's annoying and irritating to see the same ad over and over again every day across different Youtube channels,

It doesn't just feel like it,they really are trying to shove their game unto our throats..

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 5 2600@3.9GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R15: 1382cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3439

Why do people get so up in arms over who is sponsoring youtubers? Who the fuck cares? I hate RAID but if they wanted to give me money to talk about them for like 30 seconds I  would do it, it's basically free money. Just skip through the ad spot on the video and get on with your life

More employees => more expenses => more money you need to make => more sponsors necessary

Or those employees make you more money and they basically pay their own salary by contribution of their labour to your company’s growth.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

19 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Then Linus spends a couple of minutes showing everyone the few games he has on his phone, for some reason. No idea why he is doing this because it has nothing to do with any arguments I have seen in the comments. Nobody is questioning if Linus does or does not play games on his phones. 

That's part of the contract for the sponsorship, they HAVE to pretend they play the game, they have to say what is their favorite hero or something, etc...

For context, here's a YTber that got the sponsorship paperwork, but told Raid to got eat shit, and then made a video to show what the contract is (language warning BTW) ;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Introduction to Mechanical Keyboard

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 512GB SU800 SSD Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in

9 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

That's part of the contract for the sponsorship, they HAVE to pretend they play the game, they have to say what is their favorite hero or something, etc...

For context, here's a YTber that got the sponsorship paperwork, but told Raid to got eat shit, and then made a video to show what the contract is (language warning BTW) ;

I love Karl, he's no nonsense and will tell you exactly what he's thinking.

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I love Karl, he's no nonsense and will tell you exactly what he's thinking.

I love how he tells haters on Twitter or in the YT comments, straight up, to go fuck themselves XD

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Introduction to Mechanical Keyboard

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 512GB SU800 SSD Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in