evga 3090 ftw3 constant crash to desktop in games

Quesadill0

I recently sent off my 3090 for rma to evga, and while I was waiting I was wondering if anyone could check these sensor logs over and see if anything looks off to them, I tried every troubleshooting method provided to me by evga and people on reddit.

I was running stock speeds, time spy and port royal come out with average scores when benching and complete the 20 loop stress tests on both, but when gaming I crash every 10-30 minutes in doom eternal and rust and I even had one crash in league of legends

I was using current driver 461.09, i have tried standard version and dch

I have tried:
ddu in safe mode and reinstalling drivers
ddu in safe mode and reinstalling older drivers
verifying integrity of game files
uninstalling and reinstalling doom
turning off windows defender/firewall
running doom eternal as admin (this caused fps to drop from ~300-500 1080p max settings to 130-220 fps)
uninstalling all bloatware rgb/overclocking software (ie: icue, precision x1)
the system does work with 0 crashes after I put my old 970 back in

I also was recommended to try undervolting, I tried ranges from 900-975 mv with gpu clock speeds between 1800-2000, all were even less stable than the out of the box settings, crashing within 5-10 minutes

temps hold solid at 40-48 cpu 70-75 gpu while gaming, and while benching the gpu will go as high as 78
I don't notice anything out of the ordinary before crashes, no frame stutters, no spikes in cpu/gpu activity logs, just like a 1-2 second freeze before crashing to desktop, no error messages

the last step I was given was to try using debug mode in the nvidia control panel to set it to nvidia's standard clock speeds, the debug mode was not changing clock speeds when I turned it on so someone told me to just lower speeds manually, and it wasn't even stable at 1400 mhz which is the lowest you can set it in afterburner

anyway before I sent it off I recorded these sensor logs before 2 crashes, one with stock speeds and one when I set it to 1400 mhz, I sent them to evga in my last ticket before they told me to rma it, but they didn't comment on them so I'm not sure they even opened them, I'm just not used to looking at these so I'm not sure if anything is out of the ordinary that I'm missing.

specs are:
asrock z490 taichi mb
64 gb 3600 mhz trident z royal ram
thermaltake toughpower irgb plus 1000w power supply

GPU-Z Sensor Log - crash 1 doom eternal.txt GPU-Z Sensor Log - crash 2 doom eternal low clocks.txt