Best near-bezeless display 2021

_thomas

Need some tips on a very thin be-bezelled monitor. Looking for something to run in portrait next to my wide screen monitor - whatcha got?

The LG 27GN950 has a 4-side bezel-free design. I think that's actually the first i ever saw. Most monitors these days have a thicker chin.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

19 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The LG 27GN950 has a 4-side bezel-free design. I think that's actually the first i ever saw. Most monitors these days have a thicker chin.

ah nice, literally just watched the LTT 3 4K gaming video - it's that monitor right?

9 minutes ago, _thomas said:

ah nice, literally just watched the LTT 3 4K gaming video - it's that monitor right?

Yes, it that one. Here's also a really good and detailed review. LG 27GN950 Review, Next-Gen 4K 144Hz Monitors Are Here - YouTube

But might be a bit expensive for a 2nd monitor.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

46 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Yes, it that one. Here's also a really good and detailed review. LG 27GN950 Review, Next-Gen 4K 144Hz Monitors Are Here - YouTube

But might be a bit expensive for a 2nd monitor.

ahh nice one, thanks! yeah, it's a bit exxy but could also swivel it and use it as a gaming monitor since my other monitor is a 4k widescreen with 1000ms response etc