Help with TT level 20 HT Pump mount

mxr00t

Hey, I'm facing a frustrating problem, I'm trying to install 2 EK SPC pumps  inside Thermaltake level 20 HT case, the case comes with 2 pump mounts but it only works with their pumps, EK ones comes with spider mount which I cannot find a way to install or mount inside the case at all, is there any bracket or anything I can get to be able to successfully mount the pumps inside it?

image.thumb.png.5affec3201653d10b64324e6581b553c.png

I think that you will need something like this -> https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-uni-pump-bracket-120mm-fan-vertical in order to mount the pump-res combo unit securely. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

The bracket you have doesn't mount to the case, but to a fan.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

47 minutes ago, Analog said:

I think that you will need something like this -> https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-uni-pump-bracket-120mm-fan-vertical in order to mount the pump-res combo unit securely. 

Thanks for the tip, do you know if this bracket will work for this case specifically or is it just a universal bracket that should be mounted with most cases?

37 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The bracket you have doesn't mount to the case, but to a fan.

I see, it's the one that came with the pump, in this case which bracket would work with such a mount?

2 minutes ago, mxr00t said:

I see, it's the one that came with the pump, in this case which bracket would work with such a mount?

You'd have to mount it to a fan. 

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

You'd have to mount it to a fan. 

The problem is that pumps mounts in the case are not suitable to install fans, and there aren't any other additional fan mounts in the case aside from the space for the radiator, and even with the radiator installed with the fans on top of it there won't be enough space for this long pump to be mounted on top of it. 

2 minutes ago, mxr00t said:

The problem is that pumps mounts in the case are not suitable to install fans, and there aren't any other additional fan mounts in the case aside from the space for the radiator, and even with the radiator installed with the fans on top of it there won't be enough space for this long pump to be mounted on top of it. 

Then get the vertical bracket @mxr00t mentioned and mount it vertically to a fan.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann said:

Then get the vertical bracket @mxr00t mentioned and mount it vertically to a fan.

Will do, thanks.