Advice on fans/fan orientation please?

So I have a i7-10700k, RTX 2070 super, 32g DDR4 3200 ram in a corsair 4000D airflow cooled by a icue h100i capellix AIO(240mm) and luckily corsair released their 5000D airflow right on time and still had time to return my cooler/case. Now im getting the new case and a 360m varient of the same AIO since now the larger case can fit it both in front and on top. so my question is: What would be the best outcome for me? Front mounted aio as intake, tubes down with 1 exhaust on the back and 2 exhaust on top. OR do I put my AIO on top as all exhaust, another exhaust in the back (4exhaust) and then 3 intake fans? (ML corsair fans to be specific) or is there another arrangement that would be better? having more exhaust than intake makes me wonder if this would cause an unwanted type of air pressure? I honestly have no idea

10 minutes ago, Legodude50 said:

So I have a i7-10700k, RTX 2070 super, 32g DDR4 3200 ram in a corsair 4000D airflow cooled by a icue h100i capellix AIO(240mm) and luckily corsair released their 5000D airflow right on time and still had time to return my cooler/case. Now im getting the new case and a 360m varient of the same AIO since now the larger case can fit it both in front and on top. so my question is: What would be the best outcome for me? Front mounted aio as intake, tubes down with 1 exhaust on the back and 2 exhaust on top. OR do I put my AIO on top as all exhaust, another exhaust in the back (4exhaust) and then 3 intake fans? (ML corsair fans to be specific) or is there another arrangement that would be better? having more exhaust than intake makes me wonder if this would cause an unwanted type of air pressure? I honestly have no idea

Short answer: do the front AIO, long answer: it can depend on the type of gpu you have installed, blower or open air card. Detailed video here:

The AIO should go on the side of the motherboard, pulling air through the radiator (Front to Back). Pull air from the bottom and front, and exhaust at the top and back

The geek himself.

4 minutes ago, Naijin said:

Short answer: do the front AIO, long answer: it can depend on the type of gpu you have installed, blower or open air card. Detailed video here:

I have a 2070 super FE edition. so dual fans.

33 minutes ago, Naijin said:

This video helped a lot, Will def be putting my aio front mounted! 

My Opinion:

Mount AiO at the top, as it will severely block the front airflow and make your GPU run hotter because of this.

Then 3 Intakes at the front and 1 additional exhaust at the back.

More exhaust than itake can result in negative air pressure and dust will collect quicker. But you can just run your exhaust fans at a lower RPM than your intake to get positive pressure and less dust as a result.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.