Is my memory still good enough for Zen 3?

Tooki

Currently considering upgrading from my i7 6700k to some kind of Zen 3 cpu (probably 5600x) and I'm trying to figure out how much benefit I'm really going to see by upgrading to a faster memory kit.  I'm currently running 32 GB of DDR4 2800 CL15 (this kit).  Most benchmarks I've seen are running at least 3200mhz, and there are so many variables (dual vs. single rank, 2 slots vs 4 slots, speed, timings) that I'm having a really hard to time getting a read on the situation.  

Am I wrong in thinking it would just make sense to keep using my current kit?  The frequency is obviously lower than most kits nowadays but the timings are good and it's been working fine for several years.  For reference, this would be for use with an RTX 3080 at 3440x1440 in games that are both GPU and CPU heavy.  I'd hate to have my otherwise fairly high-end system brought down by slow memory, but if it's not going to make much practical difference in performance I'd really rather save the money.  

Keep the current kit no need to upgrade it, it has plenty good timings and the speed is not to bad.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD