Case Search - O11 Dynamic XL Black Canada

DJCodeE

So I ordered a bunch of parts for a build in a O11 Dynamic XL. I also ordered this case from Newegg Canada. And after a week I go to check why my case didn't show up yet. And Newegg didn't ship it. and now they are sold out of the case.... Well no one else in Canada seems to have this case in stock.

I'm hoping someone knows of a small shop not easily found on google that might be sitting on one in Canada and I can call them and beg them to ship it to me. Any help in finding this case would be greatly apricated. I'm in Kelowna BC. Canada. So the closer the better, but anywhere is Canada will most likely do. 

well... uh... this page exists: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/FjpmP6/

you'll find all the colour variants there, in stock at least at 1 retailer each. 

also a great way to find more PC part vendors is to go to the websites of part manufacturers like gigabyte, Msi, AMD, etc. and go to "where to buy", and they'll show you some retailers in your region. often will be ones you don't see on pcpartpicker

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

44 minutes ago, tarfeef101 said:

well... uh... this page exists: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/FjpmP6/

you'll find all the colour variants there, in stock at least at 1 retailer each. 

also a great way to find more PC part vendors is to go to the websites of part manufacturers like gigabyte, Msi, AMD, etc. and go to "where to buy", and they'll show you some retailers in your region. often will be ones you don't see on pcpartpicker

Thank you for the info.

But I have already tired that. And the one retailer that lists in in stock only allows instore pickup for that case and it's on the other side of the continent. 

2 minutes ago, DJCodeE said:

Thank you for the info.

But I have already tired that. And the one retailer that lists in in stock only allows instore pickup for that case and it's on the other side of the continent. 

depending on who runs the store, you can ask them to ship stuff to you anyways, sometimes they say yes. but also do the think w/ the manufacturer pages. during the new cpu/gpu releases it helped me discover new retailers 

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

1 minute ago, tarfeef101 said:

depending on who runs the store, you can ask them to ship stuff to you anyways, sometimes they say yes. but also do the think w/ the manufacturer pages. during the new cpu/gpu releases it helped me discover new retailers 

I tried that advice and It might work for me. Its in stock in Burnaby And I'm going to call in the AM and see if they will ship it. Else have friends in the lower mainland I will see if someone can pick it up for me.