Cooler Master MasterBox MB530P ARGB Front fans not lighting up

ScareHalo5

Right off the bat I'll give the specific parts of the build that I have trouble finding a way to connect

MBD: Asus TUF Gaming Z490 Plus (WI-FI)

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB530P

This particular case has 3 ARGB Fans that can connect to a ARGB connection on the motherboard to make its RGB Lighting powered on. 

The problem is that when I take a look at the manual on how to connect; it connects via 4 pin female to 4 pin male (On MBD). Im provided with a cable not compatible (5v 3 pin female) with such connection. I have even tried an adapter (Cooler Master A-RGB LED Small Controller Fan LED controller), then and again I end up at the same problem with an incompatible female connector. There is an ADD_GEN2 connector (male) on the MBD, but that only is for RGB strips. Is there an adapter that can convert the incompatible 5 volt 3 pin female into a compatible 12 volt female? If not, is there any way to get the RGB Lighting working??

Note: This PC is currently running fine, its basically complete because im using it at the moment, but I wont consider it complete until I get the RGB lighting on. 

Bonus Note: if I said the incorrect names for the connectors, this is also my semi-ish first PC build

It connects to the 5v 3pin male ADD_GEN2 header on the board. That is an addressable RGB header.  I'm not sure why you think it's only for RGB strips. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

It connects to the 5v 3pin male ADD_GEN2 header on the board. That is an addressable RGB header.  I'm not sure why you think it's only for RGB strips. 

Middcore, I've tried that connector, yet it does not give power to the fans. Ive connected the CM Adapter but even with the adapter & what you've suggested, it will not give power.

2 minutes ago, ScareHalo5 said:

Middcore, I've tried that connector, yet it does not give power to the fans. Ive connected the CM Adapter but even with the adapter & what you've suggested, it will not give power.

No, it won't give power to the fans. It only controls the lighting. To actually power the fans to make them spin they need to be connected to a fan header in some way. 

There is no single header or connection that can both power/control lighting and power fan rotation. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

No, it won't give power to the fans. It only controls the lighting. To actually power the fans to make them spin they need to be connected to a fan header in some way. 

There is no single header that can both power/control lighting and power fan rotation. 

oops, meant to mean that but small brain over here didn't process that.

I mean the header does not give power so that lighting works.