i think my memory is making my computer unstable

so i just built this computer and im already having issues with games crashing. i bought ddr4 3200mhz memory which my board by default runs at 2400 i posted on here to figure out how to fix that they said to change the settings to docp and that worked and let me boot with it running at 3200 but now that i have my games mainly fortnite is crashing but if i change it back to auto and it runs at 2400 it wont crash anymore... idk what to do dont wanna waste my memory i spent extra money on running at the slower speed. thought i picked decent hardware so figured that shouldnt be an issue.

motherboard: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088VSTS9H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Memory: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YCSHFV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CPU: https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-5600X-12-Thread-Processor/dp/B08166SLDF/ref=sr_1_1?crid=31WJU9PUWAS7X&dchild=1&keywords=ryzen+5+5600x&qid=1610932913&s=electronics&sprefix=ryzen+%2Celectronics%2C199&sr=1-1

I wouldn't be suuuper surprised if that memory wasn't supported on that motherboard- which by what you said it sounds likely.

If it runs fine at a lower speed, play with it until it's stable

If you want to return it, do so. Amazon has a good return policy

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

I wouldn't be suuuper surprised if that memory wasn't supported on that motherboard- which by what you said it sounds likely.

If it runs fine at a lower speed, play with it until it's stable

If you want to return it, do so. Amazon has a good return policy

what would make it not supported just so i know when i go to buy something else? i mean the board is supposed to support up to 4400mhz so just wondering what to look for. thats why i went through amazon lol cant beat there return policy

1 minute ago, kyliechan said:

what would make it not supported just so i know when i go to buy something else? i mean the board is supposed to support up to 4400mhz so just wondering what to look for. thats why i went through amazon lol cant beat there return policy

If you absolutely want to make sure, you can check the memory QVL list of the board.

However, I think you just chose a bad kit- as this set really isn't super popular.

Something like Corsair Vengeance is fairly universal

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 minutes ago, Slottr said:

If you absolutely want to make sure, you can check the memory QVL list of the board.

However, I think you just chose a bad kit- as this set really isn't super popular.

Something like Corsair Vengeance is fairly universal

ok ya only have one pny kit supported under the list and its not mine and coincedently its a 2400mhz kit so ill try looking around and comparing to that list thanks alot for the help. ive been out of the game for too long i throught it was still as long as the specs match your good