my graphics card is not performing as expected!

cobey

I have did a user benchmark and it says my graphics card and pc is pretty average but when i play nay game my graphics card is always at like 50 % utilisation unless i have high graphics but then i get lower fps i also dont have a cpu bottleneck i have the benchmark results here:

UserBenchmarks: Game 33%, Desk 73%, Work 29%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G - 69.3%
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 - 44.3%
SSD: Adata SU630 240GB - 59.3%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (2016) - 106.5%
RAM: Adata 1x8GB - 39.2%
MBD: MSI A320M-A PRO (MS-7C51)
Pls tell me if my system has any bottleneck i dont know about or if any1 knows a fix to this problem

Welcome to the forum!

Because you have an APU, my first guess would be that your PC is using the integrated graphics on your CPU instead of your graphics card. Are you plugged into the display output from your GPU? 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

5 minutes ago, cobey said:

UserBenchmarks

Unreliable,Use Unigine Superposition,or Haven,you will get more accurate results with those.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

5 minutes ago, Not Wills said:

games and 3d application might not use 100% of the gpu expecally with modern gpus

??????

What you say is a CPU bottleneck,and CPU bottlenecks are bad,

GPU bottleneck is good.

GPU should be as close to 100% as possible.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

29 minutes ago, cobey said:

RAM: Adata 1x8GB - 39.2

The Ram's low bandwidth, due to the single channel nature, is hurting your performance quite a lot. A second 8GB dimm would help a lot.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 1/17/2021 at 11:58 PM, bellabichon said:

Welcome to the forum!

Because you have an APU, my first guess would be that your PC is using the integrated graphics on your CPU instead of your graphics card. Are you plugged into the display output from your GPU? 

i have connected both displays to my gpu and games are recognising my gpu so i don't think its that

On 1/18/2021 at 12:22 AM, Fasauceome said:

The Ram's low bandwidth, due to the single channel nature, is hurting your performance quite a lot. A second 8GB dimm would help a lot.

yes I will try this, hopefully it fixes the problem.

3 hours ago, cobey said:

yes I will try this, hopefully it fixes the problem.

What speed ram are you running? As you've likely heard with ryzen, the faster the better, and that's for the same reason. Higher bandwidth improves Ryzen's multi core performance by a ton.

Ryzen processors use something called Infinity Fabric, which is their core to core communication technology. When you hear people talking about "FCLK" when talking about ryzen processors, they're talking about infinity fabric speed

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 1/19/2021 at 3:47 PM, Fasauceome said:

What speed ram are you running? As you've likely heard with ryzen, the faster the better, and that's for the same reason. Higher bandwidth improves Ryzen's multi core performance by a ton.

Ryzen processors use something called Infinity Fabric, which is their core to core communication technology. When you hear people talking about "FCLK" when talking about ryzen processors, they're talking about infinity fabric speed

Its a ddr4 8gb ram with 2667 MHz i don't know if that's ok or bad. 

1 hour ago, cobey said:

Its a ddr4 8gb ram with 2667 MHz i don't know if that's ok or bad. 

2666 isn't particularly fast, if it was in your budget to upgrade to something like 3000 or 3200, I would recommend that. Or, try your hand at a decent overclock to improve performance.

Primary PC:

I will try a ram upgrade as when i overclock it changes the results barely or not at all