Dolby Atmos/DTS:X with 4k 120Hz HDR

masonan96

So long story short, I am moving into a tiny home converted school bus full time. This means, minimal space, minimal internet. My Solution;

LG 48" CX - TV/Monitor for space saving plus OLED (maybe next gen, hopefully without the tumor on the back) 

Nvidia Shield Pro - 1080p Stream to 4k with AI Upscaling to save internet usage (streaming video). 

Gaming PC upgrade to RTX 3080 (HMDI 2.1) - Requirement

My problem is Dolby Atmos/DTS:X.. I want "good" surround (5.1.2) without a soundbar; It is a bus and so I will not be moving the room around, therefore the audio system is hard wired through the walls to the top firing(2), rear firing(2), front firing speakers(3), and sub(1). 

I am not sure if it is just me but these are my issues.;

1) I cannot figure out a way to keep 4k 120Hz HDR from the PC to the TV and get 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos/DTS:X to a Audio Receiver (downloaded content or gaming) 

2) Also, the Shield needs to connect to the same Audio Receiver with 5.1.2 (normal streaming services) 

Initially I thought of using TOSLINK from the PC, a USB to TOSLINK converter for the Shield, and a TOSLINK switch. It turns out TOSLINK can only do 5.1, so no good for Dolby Atmos/DTS:X. 

Any input appreciated! Thanks!