I think it's a dead mobo?

AdmiralKenjiSenpai

Hi all, I started a new pc build and wanted to do a check before building it inside my system by putting it together outside of the box: here are my parts:

Mobo: Asus X570-E

RAM:  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X
PSU: EVGA G3 750W Gold

Graphics Card: ASUS Strix RTX 3080 OC edition

Storage: Samsung 980 PRO 1tb (2x)
Cooler:     be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler

When i put in cpu, ram, storage onto the mobo, the board's RGB lights up but no other status indicator lights turn on (there's a q-led and q code on the board, those don't light up at all). Additionally, I added a case fan to the CPU fan header on the board, and no fan spin when I power on the board using the PSU. Additionally, the RGB on the ram, no fans on the GPU don't light up or turn on either. Do yall think this is sufficient enough to conclude that the mobo might be dead? I can feel the fan spinning in the PSU when switched on, but i'm running out of ideas. I connected the mobo without the GPU in it to a monitor i know that works with an hdmi that works, and it gets no signal.

try switching around your ram sticks or just inserting one at a time. I had this happen to me when tearing down my laptop and I took the ram stick out to "clean the port"