What would you do in my situation?

Milanizer

I've been agonizing over it for a few days. I've downsize my ATX build to ITX one. Sold my old mobo, psu, and case, and bought a new sff mobo and psu. As you all know, SFF PC has it's own tax. Parts are generally more expensive so with money from my previous item, i can't but a new case yet.

Basically, i need to sell my be quiet! Shadow Rock 3 if i'm going to get a new case, preferrably NR200P. Now comes the fun part. Like any other pc builder, i've been visiting pcpartpicker on regular basis. And i've found that Lian Li TU150 is an SFF case that can afford high tower cooler! The drawbacks, i've been low on money.

I'm fine using regular old motherboard box as an open air bench until i get a new case. But i'm torn between buying Lian Li Tu150 (in a couple months) or just buy NR200P with unused cpu cooler (also in a couple months).

My other options are using cheaper case like QBX or SG13 but they didn't have tempered glass side panel. Call me cringe but i like to look at my beautiful pc from time to time. lol.

Sorry for the rambling. Just want to get others opinion on this matter.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-15 at 16.30.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-15 at 16.30.29.jpeg

Moved to the Cases forum, as you'll get the best advice on which case to choose in your situation here.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Moved to the Cases forum, as you'll get the best advice on which case to choose in your situation here.

Sorry i didn't realize it become a case recommendations post. Thanks.