Hannspree 13.3 inch tablet

frozensun

Guys is this tablet good for watching yotube videos in 1080p,browsing web and occasional pdf viewing.

I know it's old,low/old specs,but it's the only one I can afford and I like the very big screen of it.

I suppose this CPU is very old and not enough for my requirements.

https://www.hannspree.eu/product/hannspad-13-3-titan-3/

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

It's gonna be a very slow tablet. So don't. It's also over 300 pounds which is a pretty carp price

How much does it cost/ how much is your budget?
Tablet looks ok, might be decent for content consumption but I wouldn't suggest getting a tablet that big.

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Guys is this tablet good for watching yotube videos in 1080p,browsing web and occasional pdf viewing.

I know it's old,low/old specs,but it's the only one I can afford and I like the very big screen of it.

I suppose this CPU is very old and not enough for my requirements.

https://www.hannspree.eu/product/hannspad-13-3-titan-3/

That thing only has 2GB RAM; I have an old tablet with 2GB and the low amount of RAM makes the thing excruciatingly slow when browsing modern web. It's totally not worth it.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I'd buy it used here for 80 euros only.

But it's very cheap so I suppose smth here ain't right.

No warranty ofc.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Just now, WereCatf said:

That thing only has 2GB RAM; I have an old tablet with 2GB and the low amount of RAM makes the thing excruciatingly slow when browsing modern web. It's totally not worth it.

don't need much for borwsing web,mostly for watching youtube videos 90 % of time and pdf viewing.

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

I'd buy it used here for 80 euros only.

But it's very cheap so I suppose smth here ain't right.

No warranty ofc.

Well yeah either something is broken or the more likely thing is that it's just so god awfully slow the people are getting rid of it for dirt cheap. I'm willing to bet it's the second one

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Well yeah either something is broken or the more likely thing is that it's just so god awfully slow the people are getting rid of it for dirt cheap. I'm willing to bet it's the second one

Are you like 100 % sure it would lag watching 1080p videos?

It's has some rock chip CPU in it...

Owner said no problems watching youtube vids....I saw mixed prons and cons on amazon.

8 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Owner said no problems watching youtube vids....I saw mixed prons and cons on amazon.

I wouldn't say it won't lag. I mean it is running on a low end chip from 2015 that was pretty darn meh back then. So what I would do if I were you is just skip this tablet and get like a older but modern enough ipad

12 minutes ago, frozensun said:

It will work fine, my old Samsung Galaxy S5 that has 2gb of ram and Samsung's slow UI still works perfectly fine with youtube, it's just not an ideal experience.

I have one tablet,but thought to get this one because it's cheap for a 13.3 inch tablet...suspiciously cheap I'd say.

I purchased the tablet.

Actually it's not that bad from my point of view.

Sure battery took like around 4.5 h of screen on time and it's heavily used.

I noticed it drained from 25 % to 11 % in few minutes.

Screen is not great,but not terrible,for an IPS could be a lot better,I mean it's not amoled on my S5E.

Browsing is okay,but if the website is full of pictures,text and gifs takes some time to open it.

Now youtube...720p playing is okay,but at 1080 it lags every 2-3 minutes stops and continues.

I don't know is that because of only 2 gigs of RAM or slow CPU.

That is only think which frustrates me.

It simply freezes for like 1-2 and continues.

I assume it could be also wifi related although I get full wigi signal why not cuz I'm like 2 m from router.

All in all if battery doesn't leak on me soon,I could use it.

Just this thing with youtube frustrates me and I don't know if I can do something about it.

I also would like to know if there is a way how old is it or how many discharge cycles battery had?