Question, laptop upgrade RAM

Batina

I have 1x4GB RAM, i can’t find the producer of that component. But laptop has 2x RAM slot.

I want to upgrade laptop with one more, but do I need to buy the same RAM producer ( Crucial, Kingston...) or it doesn’t need to be the same producer? 
Ofcourse I know that I need to buy the same speed of RAM.

Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory.

1 minute ago, Batina said:

I want to upgrade laptop with one more, but do I need to buy the same RAM producer ( Crucial, Kingston...) or it doesn’t need to be the same producer? 

No, it doesn't need to be the same brand.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 hours ago, Batina said:

I have 1x4GB RAM, i can’t find the producer of that component. But laptop has 2x RAM slot.

Ofcourse I know that I need to buy the same speed of RAM.

Generally no, but for older slower ram, ideally you try and find the same specced (speed and latency) RAM or better.

Also, speaking of older RAM, of it is DDR3, you might have to take into account a couple of other considerations, voltage (1.5 vs 1.35) and for older or odder platforms single vs dual rank.