What wierles buds should I purchase. Help needed, your experience and tips are welcome. Please help me.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you all have time to advise me what wierles buds should I get. I have problem with regural in ear wiered headphones. Every time i buy one wier brakes and ether i have to give them to my service( they have warranty) to verify that they are broken, and usually I get new ones and that proces lasts maybe few weaks, or they don't have warranty and I have to throw them. I am rly sick of going into service or trowing my headphones every few months ( 3-4 months usually) so that is why I am here. I want to buy buds that will last years or at least year withouth me going into service.

Can you help me pick right buds. I was watching some buds and generally I know what i want. I Don't want them to have any wier at all, I don't want them to be massive, I don't want over ear designe, I would love for them to have Active Noise Canceling, in ear designe, good sound. 

I would love samsung buds pro or airpods pro becous in my country they is only 10 dolars difference or less. I rly don't want that sony XM3 earbuds becous they are to large, I know that they have a good sound quality but they look masive I rly don't want massive look. I want somthing compact and light. I rly like samsung glaxy pro wind shielding technology, also i like galaxy buds plus, and lg tone free but those don't have ANC. MY budget is around 200 dolars or less. I rly don't want to spend a lot of money on buds. I am android user and I don't mind losing some fetures that i rly don't need from airpods pro like siri and other otpions, I realy don't ever use any voice assisten help and I don't mind using my phone to turn music up or down. 

Please help me pick somthing up. Feal free to advise me on what you think is good and what you think will last me years, also any expirice you have is helpfull. Have in mind all things that I said before about size, fetures that i like  and have my budget in mind.

I really appreciate every help you guys give me and sory if i misspell somthing, english is not my primary leaugage.

What????? Me using samsung galaxy phone don't mean buy glaxy buds. I am loking for advices what to buy i don't care if it is apple, samsung, lg, huaweii, google, i just wnat small, compact buds with good sound and good ANC .

2 hours ago, pask0o0 said:

What????? Me using samsung galaxy phone don't mean buy glaxy buds. I am loking for advices what to buy i don't care if it is apple, samsung, lg, huaweii, google, i just wnat small, compact buds with good sound and good ANC .

I have Huawei free Buds 3i, very good buds, sound is great, good bass if interested in that, I like the design, have ipx4 waterproof, good battery life(tho no wireless charging) and price is very good, Got mines when they came out for 80 euros. Have no regrets buying them. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home

Hmmm , thank for the tip, I will watch review and mby see if i like them and ofc I need to try them to see how they fit. Do they have ANC?

1 hour ago, pask0o0 said:

Hmmm , thank for the tip, I will watch review and mby see if i like them and ofc I need to try them to see how they fit. Do they have ANC?

Yes they have anc

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home

ok thank, I will check on them, if you have any others you can say are good feal free to inform me