Cannot find any applicable places to connect the Carbide series Spec Delta RGB connectors.

I have recently bought a new case for my computer as i have gotten new (and used) parts. The Spec Delta case came with fans that display one colour but are required to connect to some port in which i have no idea where to find (See Spec Delta RGB cable picture). I have bought a Corsair Command Pro Hub as well as 3 more corsair fans as i needed more fans and cooling as well as more connect. With those 3 new fans, a lighting hub was included but said hub is in-compatible with the cables shown.

The instructions on the case itself states that these should be connected to a 12 v connector on the motherboard. The motherboard i am using is a Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 and so far, we haven't found any port that is compatible with the cables. Furthermore, the instruction video on the RGB cable (at around 0:18) by corsair is pointing me towards finding a JRBG 1 port on the motherboard itself but i cant seem to find this port.

At this stage, i am very confused as to what to do or what to find.

How do i connect these cables to my system?

(Ill edit this post in-case more details are required).

Spec Delta RGB cable.jpg