Which is better for video rendering? AMD VCE or Mainconcept AVC (Vegas Pro 16)

Hey guys! 

I just recently started editing videos and was wondering how I should render them. I render videos in 1440p at 60fps.

I did a test and a 30 second long video was 2 MB smaller with Mainconcept but took about 30 seconds longer to render over AMD VCE. 

Is one better? Why is it better? 

Any help would be appreciated!

i mean imo, just use whats faster
in this case the AMD VCE from what you said

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

1 minute ago, GorujoCY said:

i mean imo, just use whats faster
in this case the AMD VCE from what you said

One more question if you don't mind. Do you think a 30 second long video should be taking 40 seconds to render with a traditional rendering method or may I have done something wrong setting up the render template. 

My CPU is a i9-10900k and it just seems like a decent amount of time

1 minute ago, PapaTDaddy said:

One more question if you don't mind. Do you think a 30 second long video should be taking 40 seconds to render with a traditional rendering method or may I have done something wrong setting up the render template. 

My CPU is a i9-10900k and it just seems like a decent amount of time

ah that's things I would actually research because i have never had experience with rendering on amd gpus or intel cpus....

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

Just now, GorujoCY said:

ah that's things I would actually research because i have never had experience with rendering on amd gpus or intel cpus....

Alright man, thanks for your opinion! Have a good day