How to address the aRGB in my bequiet Purebase 500DX

LoneAragorn

I just built my first PC in a Purebase 500DX which has an LED strip in the top of the case and one on the front. I plugged in SATA power and the aRGB into an aRGB header on my Asus prime pro x570 but I cant seem to be able to control it through iCue. Anyone have any clues why?

49 minutes ago, LoneAragorn said:

I just built my first PC in a Purebase 500DX which has an LED strip in the top of the case and one on the front. I plugged in SATA power and the aRGB into an aRGB header on my Asus prime pro x570 but I cant seem to be able to control it through iCue. Anyone have any clues why?

Purebase isn't a corsair product, so it will have no compatibility with iCue

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

17 hours ago, CopiWasTaken said:

Purebase isn't a corsair product, so it will have no compatibility with iCue

I'm using Aura Creator to set the RGB on my motherboard and RAM, the motehrboard used to show up in iCue too but doesnt anymore, however neither Aura Creator or iCue worked with the aRGB header.

• 4 weeks later...

You have to press and hold the rgb-button on the case for about three seconds for it to sync the case-lighting to your MB.