New forum under Community: "Maker Space"

DJRWolf

A "Maker Space" section to Community?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Add a "Maker Space" section

• Yes
    • No
    • Netural

For things like a custom desk that you built yourself to a cart you built to move around a large number of desktop that can also lock up or any of the large number of Raspberry Pi projects out there.

That's basically what the hobby electronics subforum is for.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Raspberry Pi topics fit into the Hobby Electronics section. For custom desks, there isn't nearly enough content like that to justify a dedicated section, but it's welcome to be posted in Off Topic (or if it's a PC built into the desk or something like that then Build Logs is also fair game).

HTTP/2 203