suggestion on how to better cool my pc

im currently running a cpu: intel i5-10600k mob: tuf gaming (wi-fi) z490-plus. ram: xpg 16gb ddr4 3600 video: sapphire nitro plus oc 8gb rx 480, custom loop using 360mm radiator with coolmoon rgb halo fans to cool it at around 33.6 cfm. 12v pump with a 255mm resivior. my question is i have yet to over clock this pc and it sits around 32 degrees celcius.under gaming load without over clocking it. i want to add a gpu water block and i know its going to up my temps a bit. so i found 3-120 fans that have 150 cfm would they cool my radiator enough to cool both. im also worried about freezing the radiator as im only using destiled water. my radiator is in a custom pc desk build and its complete seperate of normal hot zones.(gpu,cpu psu area) the rad area has 3 intake fans(33.6cfm) 2 exaust fans (33.6 cfm).  any sugestions as i have ordered a water block for my gpu,but its a worry of mine that i want to remeady. i do plan on over clocking the gpu and cpu to its fullest and i want them as cool as possable. any imput to help would be greatly apreciated.

pc desk cooling.jpg

pc desk cooling 1.jpg

Nice case, my friend. 

Seeing as you aren't using a conventional set up, can you not just buy some more fans and fix them on to the glass or the side of the case?

Unless your psu can't cope, in which case can you modify them to run off a different power source?

my worry is just the temps as i have yet to over clock anything. having my rad this way there a noticable 5 to 10 degree difference in cooling as there is no other external heat sorces bouncing off the rad. 

im concern is that when i over clock my cpu and gpu together ill be bring those temps to around 40 degrees + and i would like to keep it lower buy cooling the water more if thats posable.my power supply is good its a evga 1000 watt g2  powers not my concern atm im also running a 500 power supply for just lighting etc 

6 hours ago, IamSoulWeaver said:

my worry is just the temps as i have yet to over clock anything. having my rad this way there a noticable 5 to 10 degree difference in cooling as there is no other external heat sorces bouncing off the rad. 

im concern is that when i over clock my cpu and gpu together ill be bring those temps to around 40 degrees + and i would like to keep it lower buy cooling the water more if thats posable.my power supply is good its a evga 1000 watt g2  powers not my concern atm im also running a 500 power supply for just lighting etc 

First off freezing isn't going to happen as long as your temps are above 0c - 32f. As for the temps a single 360rad should be ok for a gpu and cpu as long as you aren't pushing crazy voltage. Yes, more rad space would be desirable, but the biggest problem I see is that it is just blowing into a closed container. I do see those 2 fans which I am hoping are exhaust, but if so how are you getting fresh air into that box?

Ideally you want to create a wind tunnel with your radiator as close to the fresh air source as possible. This would get you temps closer to ambient and make sure you aren't just recirculating the hot air you just dumped.

i got 3 intakes at 3-120mm fans at 33.6cfm and 2-120 fans 33.6cfm out take. 3-120 fans at 33.6cfm on the radiator as well. i do plan on over clocking my gpu and cpu together at the same time. to be honest i have never over clocked before so i want to make sure everything is perfect so i dont kill my system or its components,and keeping them as cool as possable is the best way to do this so im told.