ryzen 3600x with 2400mhz ram?

iam going to upgrade my i7 67000k but dont have huge budget. 3600x is really cheap in my country so im thinking buying one but frankly ram prices are high af in my country so would it be a waste if kept 2400mhz from my old build with 3600x?

another option is buying a 10600 non k for the same price i know it worse than 3600x but it wouldnt suffer that much from 2400 mhz ram. What should i do?

It'll work fine. Not having the fastest memory out there certainly isn't the end of the world, and the performance benefit you'd get out of say a new 3600 CL16 kit most likely won't come close to outweighing the cost of a brand new kit of memory.

3 minutes ago, kaans42 said:

another option is buying a 10600 non k for the same price i know it worse than 3600x but it wouldnt suffer that much from 2400 mhz ram.

RAM speed not mattering on Intel CPUs hasn't been true for a few generations now.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

3600X is still has a significant price premium over 3600 where you live. I would rather get a 3600 and higher clocking rams.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

11 minutes ago, Levent said:

3600X is still has a significant price premium over 3600 where you live. I would rather get a 3600 and higher clocking rams.

there is literally 10 dollars difference which is not enough for any ram

11 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

You didn't say what you use the PC for but I think you'll be fine.

mainly game and everyday use

2 minutes ago, kaans42 said:

mainly game and everyday use

Unless you have like a 2080Ti or better you won't notice the RAM speed I think.

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

Unless you have like a 2080Ti or better you won't notice the RAM speed I think.

rx 5700 xt

16 minutes ago, kaans42 said:

there is literally 10 dollars difference which is not enough for any ram

I am not sure where you are planning to buy from but the cheapest ones I could find had around $22 price difference and that price difference is the difference between 2400mhz ram and 3600mhz ram. Anyways, your money, your decision. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

I am not sure where you are planning to buy from but the cheapest ones I could find had around $22 price difference and that price difference is the difference between 2400mhz ram and 3600mhz ram. Anyways, your money, your decision. 

cheapest 3600 i found is around 1770 TL 3600x is 1850 TL but the thing is i already have 2400mhz rams from my previus 6700k build if i was to buy a new one for sure i would go with high mhz.

Just now, kaans42 said:

cheapest 3600 i found is around 1770 TL 3600x is 1850 TL but the thing is i already have 2400mhz rams from my previus 6700k build if i was to buy a new one for sure i would go with high mhz.

Oh I missed that part, then sure absolutely it makes more sense to reuse your rams rather than spending more money.