Help i need a budget build

Budget (including currency): 1500$ USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Unity, minecraft, xbox gamepass, gta v, CS:GO, 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): idk i need help finding one pls(i have mouse keyboard and headphones i only need a pc cuz my old pc died and we dont want to fix it its trash and also an hp all in one)

Problem is most of us have no idea of Israel pricing. Tax's etc. I hear the food and drinks are expensive relatively to Canada and America. 

8 minutes ago, We Didnt_t start_the_fire said:

Actually I am curious how it is and which city you are in. Does different city are so different?

not really also i can order from new egg so its fine

Just now, soclhub said:

not really also i can order from new egg so its fine

and if something is out of stock ill just order it from somewhere else

19 hours ago, soclhub said:

and if something is out of stock ill just order it from somewhere else

Because from photos Jesualem and Tel Aviv look so different under some common trait but still different. Anyway, this is just top of my head, havent checked the price really. And all assuming MRSP. I'll assume you don't do app or stream. Go with an Rysen 5600x and an 3080. An go to high end case with RGB and tranparent glass and other features 150-200. An set of RAM 16 GB 70$.-100. get at least 3200 but go for 3600. I'll stick with the cooler in the box. SSD preferable m.2 at least 512 or even 1t 100-150 and an hard drive 5t and up at elast 7200rpm 70$. PSU go with an 650 or 750 to give you a bit of space. 150$-200. 

This should cover it all. Not including tax if it applies. it should be around 1500 us$ but may be a bit more. Depends on what you like, if need to drop the price go with an 125 ish case, one SSD and no hard drive and 650 PSU. If really need drop more the price because of other peripheral, go with 3070.

If you need an more specific actual build list, I can do that since I haven't build one in a while and perhaps will too. I keep myself updated though. I gone all digital and streaming lol. With Gigabit interent and all the streaming services.