Travel Laptop Recommendation

Ethanvr

Budget (including currency): 1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: programming, video editing, and some minecraft

Other details I'd like a touchscreen, 4k display, nvidia 3000 series vid card preferably, ryzen 7/9, with a good build quality, and no rgb pls, 16:10 ratio, 15.6 to 17 inch, 16 gigs of ddr4 ram

You should go for an asus laptop the new ones that were launched on ces just wait for a while to price to normalize but coming from a person who used gaming laptops and shifted to desktop pc.

The temps you would face on the specs you mentioned would be insanely high also the noise the fans would make to vent them would be really high so keep that thing in your mind it is a big issue 

Laptops that highly speced out would generally suffer from temps. Thin and lights don't work that great with high specs that's why the XPS line tops out with a GTX 1660ti (I assune)

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

yeah true, so maybe could gamble out the 4k display for a 1080p one, remove the touchscreen, and maybe an older nvidia card

leaving this topic open so eventually for some laptop like this to come out