3060 Ti Zero RPM toggles to often ?

Whusthat

Hey im currently playing POE and i noticed that my GPU Fans toggle every 1min between on and off. I know its the ZERO RPM mode and while gaming less demanding games it will happen all the time. The question is how bad is it for the lifespan of the fans ? 

Cheers

Just now, Whusthat said:

Hey im currently playing POE and i noticed that my GPU Fans toggle every 1min between on and off. I know its the ZERO RPM mode and while gaming less demanding games it will happen all the time. The question is how bad is it for the lifespan of the fans ? 

Cheers

seems fine to me.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

11 minutes ago, Whusthat said:

The question is how bad is it for the lifespan of the fans?

The fans will likely last longer than the GPU will be relevant.
I have a fan from 1999 that's still going strong - no grinding, sticking, etc.
Works great as a silent intake.

elephants

If you’re that bothered by it, adjust the fan curve. But you’re more than likely good.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming