Frankenstein mini-ITX build using new and old parts

Kitsep

Budget (including currency): $500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly video streaming, but occasional light gaming with 7 Days 2 Die, Ark, Dark Souls 3 and some other older titles

Other details:

Honestly, I already have most of the parts for this build, I'm posting here mostly because I am unsure if I should go through with it, or save certain parts for different builds. Here is what I've got lined up: 

(YES I know some of it is old, read the rest of the post please!)

• Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Edition
  • H67 ITX motherboard
  • i7 3770
  • 16Gb DDR3 1333 Team Group Elite+ black and gold
  • knock-off A500 tower cooler with non-controllable RGB
  • HD 7790
  • 1Tb Mushkin SSD
  • Corsair VS600 PSU
  • generic purple LED 80mm fans (to populate the rear fan spots)

So, half of these parts are coming from an old computer that I'm replacing/upgrading with a lot of newer parts. I didn't want to just put the old parts in storage or part them out because I felt I could put them to better use. The graphics card market is absolutely bonkers right now, otherwise I'd be putting a better GPU in the machine, but hey, you work with what you've got, right? I guess what I'm saying is this: Should I continue with this plan for a media PC that does light gaming, or should I shell out for (something similar to) an old RX 580 to make this capable of actually playing modern games? I've got about $330 in the computer right now, and I feel like I can justify the current build because I can probably turn around and sell it for an easy $350 to get my money back. However, because EVERY graphics card has skyrocketed in price, I feel that if I were to drop $150 on a better GPU, I'd probably lose the ability to make my money back. 

Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm absolutely open to ideas!