need help with picking a monitor

TheOneProphet

It would be helpful to know what features you're most interested in and thus what games you enjoy playing. High refresh rate? Resolution? Size? Curved? 

Freesync panels obviously work with Gsync since you're going 3080, but you may want to consider a monitor that's actually qualified for Gsync instead of Freesync.

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                              

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU Gigabyte Eagle RX 6700XT
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA G5 850W
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G Pro
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Logitech G Pro Wired
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1

1 hour ago, PwnyTheTiger said:

It would be helpful to know what features you're most interested in and thus what games you enjoy playing. High refresh rate? Resolution? Size? Curved? 

Freesync panels obviously work with Gsync since you're going 3080, but you may want to consider a monitor that's actually qualified for Gsync instead of Freesync.

i did say i was looking for and ultra wide and 100hz would be my absolute minimum my price range is 700 $ aud roughly it will be my main monitor so im looking  for that is good for gaming and general use all the ones i have linked are the same resolution and i dont care if it curved or not just looking for best performance for my price point