AMD Aorus x470 Bios Update

RazgrizReborn
Go to solution Solved by Apollo Refugio,
33 minutes ago, RazgrizReborn said:

Hey all, I'm trying to update my bios, and on the website older versions have things saying to install an older version first and a couple other steps, but If i wanted to install the latest one that doesn't have that, would I be fine to install just the latest one?

Specs:

Windows 10 home 64bit

Aorus x470 Gaming 7 Wifi rev 1.1 (Bios F5, old one)

Ryzen 2600x stock speeds

4x8gb Gskill 3200mhz

EVGA RTX2080 stock

WB black 500gb NVME

EVGA gold 750watt power supply

Untitled.png

2.png

probably not, some bios require a version previous to that, then you can go from there. so like its a checkpoint system im guessing. just read the description and see what bios version is needed.

Hey all, I'm trying to update my bios, and on the website older versions have things saying to install an older version first and a couple other steps, but If i wanted to install the latest one that doesn't have that, would I be fine to install just the latest one?

Specs:

Windows 10 home 64bit

Ryzen 2600x stock speeds

4x8gb Gskill 3200mhz

EVGA RTX2080 stock

WB black 500gb NVME

Untitled.png

2.png

33 minutes ago, RazgrizReborn said:

Specs:

Windows 10 home 64bit

Ryzen 2600x stock speeds

4x8gb Gskill 3200mhz

EVGA RTX2080 stock

WB black 500gb NVME

Untitled.png

2.png

probably not, some bios require a version previous to that, then you can go from there. so like its a checkpoint system im guessing. just read the description and see what bios version is needed.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000