Linux Mint OS 20.1 won't install or boot well.

Hello, I'm here today I'm trying to install Linux mint OS 20.1 on my laptop I have a new SSD kingston 240GB for my installation and usb with iso of Linux mint all the steps to make a bootable device but, when I boot it up on my laptop the computer gave me a error message well 2 and won't accept it I need to know about this.

Laptop Specs

Ryzen 7 4800H

RTX 2060
16GB Ram

500 GB (western digital SSD)

240GB(Kingston SSD)

Asus Tuf A-15 Gaming Notebook

1871708203_pcerror1(Betterimage).jpg

752838913_pcerror0(Betterimage).jpg

1731969683_pcerror1(Betterimage).jpg

181081674_pcerror0(Betterimage).jpg

8 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_Man said:

usb with iso of Linux mint

How did you create this?

I had a similar issue with a debian fork that turned out to be a defective ISO install

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I use Rufus 3.13 to create a bootable drive I did with other linux os like ubuntu is easy but, on my laptop wont install and have issue well i try other iso and still have same issues either the downloads links either their broken or not checked.

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_Man said:

I use Rufus 3.13 to create a bootable drive I did with other linux os like ubuntu is easy but, on my laptop wont install and have issue well i try other iso and still have same issues either the downloads links either their broken or not checked.

Ok, so other *nix OSes like Ubuntu won't install either, do they give the same error message?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I used Ubuntu and works on my other computer but, I don't want install Ubuntu for this laptop just Mint OS I checked it before the Ubuntu and Works

3 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_Man said:

I used Ubuntu and works on my other computer but, I don't want install Ubuntu for this laptop just Mint OS I checked it before the Ubuntu and Works

Ok, so it's something within Linux Mint, have you tried one of the alternate desktop environment ISOs, like MATE, or KDE or Plasma, or something like that?