Mobile game maker Playtika goes public at $11 billion valuation

MrClatz

Playtika went public today in an initial public offering at $27 a share, giving the mobile game publisher a valuation of $11.4 billion. This news comes after speculation from different people that Playtika may go public.

Quotes

In the offering, Playtika’s owner and the company sold stock valued at $1.88 billion, with Playtika offer 18.5 million shares and its owner, Shi Yuzhu (owner of Giant), selling 50.9 million shares. About $499 million of the amount goes to the company. The IPO is the largest in Israeli history, and the value puts it above American mobile game publisher Zynga, which is worth $10.7 billion. Playtika’s trading opened at $35 a share and it is currently at $33.51 a share. (Update: Playtika’s stock price closed at $31.62 a share, giving the company a valuation of $12.9 billion)."

Many people including myself are interested to see a company like Playtika go public. They have been hinting at going public for a while. However some thought that it might be a good time given the current stae of the company.

Mobile game maker Playtika goes public at $11 billion valuation | VentureBeat

image.jpeg.5b5c1fc73174a32be744a934733617b3.jpeg

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Israelian? Is it Raid Shadow legends' parent company? If that's the case I guess all the marketing campaign paid off.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition