Drone users, owners! Opinions on DJI Mavic Air 2 vs DJI Mini 2 vs Hubsan Zino 2+ please

I hope this post is in the right place.
I'm considering purchasing my first outdoor drone for recreational use.

I want easy piloting, an easy to use app, long range, decent speed and nice 4K video/photos.

The Mavic Air 2, Mini 2 and Zino 2+ have all caught my eye for their blend of range, flight time and imaging capabilities and I can easily compare the specs on paper but I have no idea if things like obstacle avoidance is really that big of a deal, if 4k 60 is really that much better than 4k 30? Things like that.

Any advice / info from current owners would be great

• 3 weeks later...

I would say Mavic air 2 is best bet. I use that drone and it is absolutely amazing. It is definitely much better as far as image quality and video then the mavic mini 2, however it is much more expensive. I have used both but only own the air 2, I have to say the mini 2 is great if you dont want to spend to much, or if you just want something extra compact, though I have to say the air two is very small and I haven't had any issues traveling with it and taking it places. also about 4k it depends on what you are shooting if you need a lot of speed shots and want smooth footage 4k 60 comes in handy, for me I usually do slower paced cinematic shots so most of my footage is 24-30 fps. Either way DJI makes amazing drones so I always will recommend DJI doesn't matter which one you wont be disappointed