the reality of the color

Hunter-

As you can see in ss, the color background on the 3 devices is not exactly identical, in the sense that, on the video projector and laptop, the color tint is BLUE and on TV it is GREEN. As you can see it is the same ss on all 3 devices.

video projector model: Touyinger T26K china
notebook model: acer x555L
TV model: Samsung UE32H5030AW
My dilemma is one: Which reflect the reality of the color? the video projector + notebook or the great Samsung? Samsung which always say  they have the best contrasts and saturations on color. I do not understand
I want to mention from the beginning to understand: all devices are by default on color, I did not change anything :contrast, brightness, etc.
Those who still have windows 8.1, please tell me in the section: Personalize, windows desktop background, on the theme Flowers 6, the color tint on the background is blue or green? I'm really curious
thanks in advance

20210115_123105.jpg

20210115_123122.jpg

20210115_123127.jpg

9 minutes ago, Hunter- said:

My dilemma is one: Which reflect the reality of the color? the video projector + notebook or the great Samsung? Samsung which always say  they have the best contrasts and saturations on color. I do not understand

No way to tell without knowing the source material.

You need to know which shade of red the flower should have, in order to tell which monitor shows the (most) accurate representation of it. So you'd need to look at it on a color calibrated monitor and compare that to what you see on your monitors. For all we know, all of them could be wrong, in different ways.

For color accurate work you typically need a calibrated monitor:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/tips-and-solutions/how-calibrate-your-monitor

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

If you wanna know get a colour calibration device. Like a spyderx. The whole colour amazing bs marketing is that. Just marketing. You go to review and then you see how well they displays actually do.

Just now, Eigenvektor said:

No way to tell without knowing the source material.

For color accurate work you typically need a calibrated monitor:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/tips-and-solutions/how-calibrate-your-monitor

You don't need a calibrated monitor necessarily. There are a lot of very good budget monitors out there that with a bit of calibration can compare to some seriously higher priced screens meant for this.

Just now, jaslion said:

You don't need a calibrated monitor necessarily. There are a lot of very good budget monitors out there that with a bit of calibration can compare to some seriously higher priced screens meant for this.

Let me rephrase then: You need to calibrate the monitor. It doesn't need to come pre-calibrated, but unless you calibrate it in some way, we don't know which one is accurate (if any).

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

There is simply no way to tell with out colour calibration, you have any number of profiles enabled, the lighting changes everything, and each and every display is different, and unless you spend some decent money, most displays are not fully colour calibrated from the factory. 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Eigenvektor said:

Let me rephrase then: You need to calibrate the monitor. It doesn't need to come pre-calibrated, but unless you calibrate it in some way, we don't know which one is accurate (if any).

To add on to this too. Samsung likes to over saturate colours and that looks better in demo's and stuff but isn't accurate colours it's why 100% accurate colour could look disappointing if you come form a oversaturated display but you won't have the issue of things like blow up images and orange coloured humans and stuff :p.

This is a perfect example of why people should purchase a calibrator, budget displays are not properly calibrated, they only use a base default calibration out of the factory which is usually terrible. Only displays which come with an actual calibration report, are individually calibrated out of hte box.

A X-Rite i1 Display Pro or SpyderX calibration device along with DisplayCAL software can be used to calibrate the displays via a Windows ICC profile.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

9 hours ago, SolarNova said:

This is a perfect example of why people should purchase a calibrator, budget displays are not properly calibrated, they only use a base default calibration out of the factory which is usually terrible. Only displays which come with an actual calibration report, are individually calibrated out of hte box.

A X-Rite i1 Display Pro or SpyderX calibration device along with DisplayCAL software can be used to calibrate the displays via a Windows ICC profile.

Can also get an older used one if you want to save some money still totally good devices.